CALL US: 01274 567789
APP-solute Control gateway - to connect to your router
APP-solute Control system is a user-friendly system that uses smart technology to control your electric radiator(s) remotely using an app on your device – for control out and about. This system is compatible with a huge range of designs from both our contemporary and traditional electric radiator ranges, meaning beautiful radiators that are also efficient and cost effective. The App-solute system enables you to tailor your heating to suit your lifestyle, with time and temperature control, meaning that your heating will only be on when and where it’s needs to be, minimising your energy consumption and heating bills and maximising the efficiency. You will need at least one APP-solute Control receiver for each radiator you want to include on your heating system, one APP-solute Control gateway per property to connect to your router and one APP-solute Control digital thermostat per heating zone. You will also require a PC, laptop, tablet or smartphone on which to download the app. (Without the app, you can still adjust the temperature using the digital thermostat.)
Lead Time: Approximately 1 to 2 working days
- Lead time: This item is usually held in stock: approximately 1 to 2 working days.
- Finishes: Only available in white.
- Installation: Comprehensive installation instructions are provided.
- Manufacturer’s guarantee: 5 year manufacturer’s guarantee against manufacturing defects.
- Terms and Conditions: All sales are subject to our standard Ts and Cs; a copy can be downloaded from our website.
- VAT: The prices shown are inclusive of VAT.
APP-solute Control system for electric radiators – an exampleYou have bought a 3 bedroom cottage. You choose from our extensive range of electric radiators and select:
- 3 x Electric Etonian cast iron radiators for your reception rooms downstairs;
- 3 x Electric Alchemy aluminium radiators for the bedrooms upstairs; and
- 1 x Electric heated towel rail in the bathroom.
You want to be able to programme the radiators around your work day but have the flexibility to adjust it on an ad-hoc basis as your hours vary. Therefore, you would need:
- 1 x APP-solute Control gateway to plug into your home router.
- 7 x APP-solute Control receivers – 1 for each radiator.
- 1 x APP-solute Control digital thermostat – all radiators would be linked to it creating 1 “heating zone”. (More zones can be added by adding more digital thermostats e.g. if you wanted the upstairs radiators to come on at different times.)
Later that year, following installation, you want to add a radiator to the system as you are having an extension built. You would then need to purchase 1 extra electric radiator and 1 extra APP-solute Control receiver.