Archibald towel rail
Move over Jeeves. This award-winning Italian hottie caters perfectly to the modern home. Its sleek, sinuous form will ensure that your towels are served warm and dry.
- Unique, award-winning towel rail design
- Central heating or electric
- Ultimate wow-factor!
There is no Price List.
- Lead time: All models in chrome are usually in stock: approximately 7 to 10 working days. Other finishes are by special order: approximately 6 weeks. Special order means that an order cannot be cancelled once manufacturing has commenced.
- Finishes: Chrome, White (semi-gloss RAL 9016) or choose from a range of RAL colours and special textured finishes.
- Power: Choose from either piped central heating or all electric versions. "Dual fuel" (central heating with electric element) is not available.
- Material: Made of mild steel.
- Delivery: We offer delivery to most addresses on the UK mainland (excluding some remote areas) [MORE INFORMATION].
- Fixings: Radiators are supplied with the necessary fixings i.e. wall bracket, plugs, bushes and vents. 1/2" connections are supplied as standard. Screws are not supplied.
- Projection from wall to front face (approximate): 104mm to 108mm (bracket is adjustable)
- Valve connections: Inward facing valve connections.
- Valves and finishing touches: These not included as there is now so much choice available. See our Valves page for valves and accessories to complete the look.
- Pipe centre measurements (for central heating versions): Approximate pipe centres can be provided if you wish to install your pipework in advance of receiving your radiator.
- Manufacturer's guarantee: 2 year manufacturer's guarantee against manufacturing defects.
- Heat outputs (for central heating versions): These are shown at operating temperatures of 90/70/20 (∆t60°C). To obtain ∆t50°C outputs, multiply the outputs shown by 0.789.
- Water treatment: The manufacturer's guarantee will only be valid if your radiators are installed in accordance with British Standards. This means that, on completion of installation, the system should be properly flushed and filled to remove debris and minimise the presence of solid particles and chemical residues, which may cause corrosion and damage within the system. Corrosion inhibitor should be used in accordance with British Standards and should take into account the particular metals within the system.
- Terms and Conditions: All sales are subject to our standard Ts and Cs; a copy can be downloaded from our website.
- VAT: The prices shown are inclusive of VAT.