Bamboo Stainless Steel Radiators
The Bamboo's simple yet effective design makes for a spectacular and unique focal point. With its stunning stainless finish and robust tubular construction, the Bamboo oozes quality and style and is a great performer to boot.
- Stunning stainless steel finish
- Corner radiator design available
- 20 year manufacturer's warranty
There is no Price List.
- Lead time: Brushed models are usually in stock in the UK – approximately 3 to 4 working days / Polished models are by special order: approximately 6 to 8 weeks. Special order means that an order cannot be cancelled once manufacturing has commenced.
- Finishes: Brushed stainless steel has a matt finish similar to the most popular finish of cooker hoods for example. Polished stainless steel has an appearance similar to chrome.
- Material: Made of stainless steel.
- Delivery: We offer delivery to most addresses on the UK mainland (excluding some remote areas) [MORE INFORMATION].
- Fixings: Radiators are supplied with the necessary fixings i.e. wall bracket, plugs, bushes and vents. 1/2" connections are supplied as standard. Screws are not supplied.
- Valve connections: Underside valve connections (different to the wall-mounted model pictured).
- Valves and finishing touches: These not included as there is now so much choice available. See our Valves page for valves and accessories to complete the look.
- Pipe centre measurements: Approximate pipe centres can be provided if you wish to install your pipework in advance of receiving your radiator.
- Manufacturer's guarantee: 20 year manufacturer's guarantee against manufacturing defects.
- Heat outputs: These are shown at operating temperatures of 90/70/20 (∆t60°C). To obtain ∆t50°C outputs, multiply the outputs shown by 0.789.
- Water treatment: The manufacturer's guarantee will only be valid if your radiators are installed in accordance with British Standards. This means that, on completion of installation, the system should be properly flushed and filled to remove debris and minimise the presence of solid particles and chemical residues, which may cause corrosion and damage within the system. Corrosion inhibitor should be used in accordance with British Standards and should take into account the particular metals within the system.
- Terms and Conditions: All sales are subject to our standard Ts and Cs; a copy can be downloaded from our website.
- VAT: The prices shown are inclusive of VAT.