Bare Metal Classic Column Radiators (1492mm to 1792mm high)
Always popular in traditional interiors, the Classic feels equally at home in contemporary settings. Timeless and versatile, this radiator is a sleek update of an old school favourite. This ever popular and exciting finish exposes the manufacturing marks that occur in the production of the radiator. Part of this industrial appeal is the lack of uniformity and regularity, as each model will be slightly different and therefore unique. These taller models of Bare Metal Classic radiator come wall-mounted (without feet) as standard. Floor-standing models (with feet) are available by special order. Even more sizes available by special order - please call or email for a quote.
- The Rolls Royce of column radiators
- Industrial look
- Underside valve connections for narrow spaces
There is no Price List.
- Lead time: This radiator is usually in stock in the UK in the sizes shown. However, many more sizes and finishes, with or without feet, are available by special order – please ask for details.
- Finish: Bare metal is lacquered bare mild steel, which exposes the manufacturing marks and welds. Please ask for more information and images.
- Material: Made of mild steel.
- Delivery: We offer delivery to most addresses on the UK mainland (excluding some remote areas) [MORE INFORMATION]
- Fixings: Radiators are supplied with the necessary fixings i.e. wall bracket, plugs, bushes and vents. ½”connections are supplied as standard. Screws are not supplied.
- Depth: 62mm (excluding bracket)
- Projection from the wall: 90mm or 85mm if bracket iss turned upside down.
- Valve connections: Underside valve connections
- Valves and finishing touches: These not included as there is now so much choice available. See our Valves page for valves and accessories to complete the look.
- Pipe centre measurements: Approximate pipe centres can be provided if you wish to install your pipework in advance of receiving your radiator.
- Manufacturer’s guarantee: 5 year manufacturer’s guarantee against manufacturing defects.
- Heat outputs: These are shown at operating temperatures of 90/70/20 (Dt60°c). To obtain Dt50°c outputs, multiply the outputs shown by 0.789.
- Water treatment: The manufacturer’s guarantee will only be valid if your radiators are installed in accordance with British Standards. This means that, on completion of installation, the system should be properly flushed and filled to remove debris and minimise the presence of solid particles and chemical residues, which may cause corrosion and damage within the system. Corrosion inhibitor should be used in accordance with British Standards and should take into account the particular metals within the system.
- Terms and Conditions: All sales are subject to our standard Ts and Cs; a copy can be downloaded from our website.
- VAT: The prices shown are inclusive of VAT.