Heating and seating has combined to create Bench, the hottest seat in the house, offering a stylish and practical radiator option. Bench works around the house; it's perfect for drying off in a bathroom, taking off your boots in a hall or reading in a bay window. Choose from a range of sizes and colours.
- Bench radiator design
- High heat output
- Made in Italy
There is no Price List.
- Lead time: All Bench radiators are made to order: approximately 4 to 6 weeks.
- Finishes: Radiator body is in Traffic White RAL 9016 as standard or choose “Your Colour” and specify from a range of RAL colours – see colour card. Swatches available on request.
- Material: Made of mild steel with a solid oak wood top.
- Delivery: We offer delivery to most addresses on the UK mainland (excluding some remote areas) [MORE INFORMATION].
- Fixings: Radiators are supplied with the necessary fixings i.e. wall bracket, plugs, bushes and vents. ½”connections are supplied as standard. Screws are not supplied.
- Depth: 250mm
- Valve connections: Underside bottom opposite end valve connections.
- Valves and finishing touches: These not included as there is now so much choice available. See our Valves page for valves and accessories to complete the look.
- Pipe centre measurements: Approximate pipe centres can be provided if you wish to install your pipework in advance of receiving your radiator.
- Manufacturer’s guarantee: 5 year manufacturer’s guarantee against manufacturing defects.
- Heat outputs: These are shown at operating temperatures of ∆t60˚C (British standard). To obtain ∆t50˚C outputs (European standard), multiply the outputs shown by 0.789.
- Water treatment: The manufacturer’s guarantee will only be valid if your radiators are installed in accordance with British Standards. This means that, on completion of installation, the system should be properly flushed and filled to remove debris and minimise the presence of solid particles and chemical residues, which may cause corrosion and damage within the system. Corrosion inhibitor should be used in accordance with British Standards and should take into account the particular metals within the system.
- Terms and Conditions: All sales are subject to our standard Ts and Cs; a copy can be downloaded from our website.
- VAT: The prices shown are inclusive of VAT.