When it comes to your choice of radiator, the writing's on the wall with the latest addition to our Contemporary range. Not only is this radiator a high performing heat emitter, but it doubles up as a blackboard, perfect for use in the kitchen or playroom. Blackboard is made in the UK and is available in a wide range of sizes to suit any space. Chalk it up to our radiator experts for finding such a practical yet gorgeous home heating solution. Also available in electric versions.
- Made in the UK
- Huge range of sizes
- Bespoke service available
|Size||Heat Output (Watts/BTUs)||Price incl VAT|
|H: 1000mm / L: 1000mm / D: 50mm||2220 / 7577||£1,122.00|
|H: 1000mm / L: 1000mm / D: 95mm||4219 / 14399||£1,431.60|
|H: 1000mm / L: 430mm / D: 50mm||888 / 3031||£730.80|
|H: 1000mm / L: 430mm / D: 95mm||1554 / 5304||£849.60|
|H: 1500mm / L: 240mm / D: 50mm||695 / 2372||£632.40|
|H: 1500mm / L: 240mm / D: 95mm||1390 / 4744||£736.80|
|H: 1500mm / L: 430mm / D: 50mm||1390 / 4744||£900.00|
|H: 1500mm / L: 430mm / D: 95mm||2432 / 8300||£1,058.40|
|H: 1800mm / L: 240mm / D: 50mm||846 / 2887||£688.80|
|H: 1800mm / L: 240mm / D: 95mm||1691 / 5771||£808.80|
|H: 1800mm / L: 430mm / D: 50mm||1691 / 5771||£1,002.00|
|H: 1800mm / L: 430mm / D: 95mm||2959 / 10099||£1,183.20|
|H: 240mm / L: 1500mm / D: 50mm||471 / 1607||£783.60|
|H: 240mm / L: 1500mm / D: 95mm||910 / 3105||£1,017.60|
|H: 240mm / L: 2000mm / D: 50mm||658 / 2247||£957.60|
|H: 240mm / L: 2000mm / D: 95mm||1224 / 4176||£1,300.80|
|H: 430mm / L: 1000mm / D: 50mm||791 / 2698||£723.60|
|H: 430mm / L: 1000mm / D: 95mm||1502 / 5127||£922.80|
|H: 430mm / L: 1500mm / D: 50mm||1186 / 4047||£986.40|
|H: 430mm / L: 1500mm / D: 95mm||2292 / 7821||£1,274.40|
|H: 430mm / L: 2000mm / D: 50mm||1660 / 5666||£1,226.40|
|H: 430mm / L: 2000mm / D: 95mm||3082 / 10519||£1,648.80|
|H: 600mm / L: 1200mm / D: 50mm||1460 / 4987||£924.00|
|H: 600mm / L: 1200mm / D: 95mm||2799 / 9553||£1,254.00|
|H: 600mm / L: 1600mm / D: 50mm||1947 / 6645||£1,237.20|
|H: 600mm / L: 1600mm / D: 95mm||3772 / 12875||£1,599.60|
|H: 600mm / L: 600mm / D: 50mm||730 / 2491||£590.40|
|H: 600mm / L: 600mm / D: 95mm||1339 / 4570||£793.20|
|H: 600mm / L: 800mm / D: 50mm||974 / 3322||£727.20|
|H: 600mm / L: 800mm / D: 95mm||1825 / 6230||£909.60|
|H: 800mm / L: 800mm / D: 50mm||1375 / 4693||£838.80|
|H: 800mm / L: 800mm / D: 95mm||2578 / 8798||£1,051.20|
- Lead time: All Blackboard radiators are by special order in approximately 6 to 8 weeks.? Special order means that an order cannot be cancelled once manufacturing has commenced.
- Finishes:?Alternative finishes on this design of radiator are also available, please see Supermirror, Cliff, Gong!, Outline and Woody ranges.
- Design: Bespoke sizes are also available – please ask for a quote.? The Blackboard is a modular aluminium high output radiator with a separate powder-coated mild steel front fascia panel.? This means that the radiator has a low surface temperature and acts as a convector heater and emits heat from the space at the top of the radiator between the wall and the rear of the radiator as opposed to the front panel.? There is a?25mm gap from wall to rear of radiator on all Blackboard models.
- Chalk holder: Magnetic, lightly oiled, oak chalk holders are available as an accessory for Blackboard models.
- Material: Made of aluminium with a mild steel front fascia panel.
- Delivery: We offer delivery to most addresses on the UK mainland (excluding some remote areas) [MORE INFORMATION].
- Fixings: Radiators are supplied with the necessary fixings i.e. wall bracket, plugs, bushes and vents. _?connections are supplied as standard. ?Screws are not supplied.
- Depth:?50mm or 95mm
- Projection from the wall:?50mm deep models = 75mm / 95mm deep models = 120mm (measurements exclude chalk holder)
- Valve connections:?Underside valve connections as standard.? Hidden thermostatic valves available for a surcharge using our Hinge and Bracket system. Side valve connections are also available for extra charge. Please contact our sales team to ensure the neatest installation.
- Valves and finishing touches: These not included as there is now so much choice available. See our Valves page for valves and accessories to complete the look.
- Pipe centre measurements: Approximate pipe centres can be provided if you wish to install your pipework in advance of receiving your radiator.
- Manufacturer?s guarantee: 5 year manufacturer?s guarantee against manufacturing defects.
- Heat outputs: These are shown at operating temperatures of 90/70/20 (Dt60?c).? To obtain Dt50?c outputs, multiply the outputs shown by 0.789.
- Water treatment: The manufacturer?s guarantee will only be valid if your radiators are installed in accordance with British Standards. This means that, on completion of installation, the system should be properly flushed and filled to remove debris and minimise the presence of solid particles and chemical residues, which may cause corrosion and damage within the system. Corrosion inhibitor should be used in accordance with British Standards and should take into account the particular metals within the system.
- Terms and Conditions: All sales are subject to our standard Ts and Cs; a copy can be downloaded from our website.
- VAT: The prices shown are inclusive of VAT.