Blok Aluminium Radiators
Strong simple lines.? A sophisticated radiator that combines stylish Italian design with energy efficient technology.? The Blok's wide neat columns,?complemented by elegant chrome caps, make it an ideal companion for contemporary interiors, bringing confident effortless style and warmth to the party. Made from aluminium, it?uses less energy to heat up and is fast to respond to changes in room temperature.? For looks, performance and longevity, it's solid as a Blok. Aluminium paint finish has been discontinued so limited stock remains.
- Stocked in numerous sizes and finishes
- Aluminium = rapid reaction time and light weight
- Made in Italy
There is no Price List.
- Lead time: All sizes in white, aluminium finish (limited stock) and Volcanic: usually in stock in the UK. / Other colours are by special order: approximately 6 to 8 weeks.
- Finishes: ?White? is semi-gloss Warm White RAL 9010 and ?Volcanic? is textured sparkly black.? Swatches available on request.??Aluminium finish? is a silver paint finish but it has now been discontinued so limited stock remains.
- Design: THIS MODEL CHANGED SLIGHTLY IN DESIGN OVER THE YEARS. Please ask for more info if you have ordered this product before.
- Material: Made of aluminium.
- Delivery: We offer delivery to most addresses on the UK mainland (excluding some remote areas) [MORE INFORMATION].
- Fixings: Radiators are supplied with the necessary fixings i.e. wall bracket, plugs, bushes and vents. _?connections are supplied as standard. ?Screws are not supplied.
- Projection from the wall: 80mm
- Valve connections: Side valve connections so add 150mm in total to the width of the radiator to allow for valves.? (These are not pipe centre measurements.)
- Valves and finishing touches: These not included as there is now so much choice available. See our Valves page for valves and accessories to complete the look.
- Pipe centre measurements: Approximate pipe centres can be provided if you wish to install your pipework in advance of receiving your radiator.
- Manufacturer?s guarantee: 5 year manufacturer?s guarantee against manufacturing defects.
- Heat outputs: These are shown at operating temperatures of 90/70/20 (Dt60?c).? To obtain Dt50?c outputs, multiply the outputs shown by 0.789.
- Water treatment: The manufacturer?s guarantee will only be valid if your radiators are installed in accordance with British Standards. This means that, on completion of installation, the system should be properly flushed and filled to remove debris and minimise the presence of solid particles and chemical residues, which may cause corrosion and damage within the system.? Corrosion inhibitor should be used in accordance with British Standards and should take into account the particular metals within the system.
- Terms and Conditions: All sales are subject to our standard Ts and Cs; a copy can be downloaded from our website.
- VAT: The prices shown are inclusive of VAT.