Blok towel radiator
Strong simple lines; the Blok Towel radiator complements the clean, crisp finish of modern bathrooms and kitchens. The wide neat columns of the Blok are topped off with beautifully finished gleaming chrome caps for the ultimate finish. Blok brings confident effortless style and warmth to the party, thanks to its sophisticated first rate Italian design end energy efficient technology. Made from aluminium, Blok Towel radiator uses less energy to heat up and is fast to respond to changes in room temperature. Looks, performance and longevity, it's solid as a Blok.
- High heat output
- Energy efficient
- Stocked in 3 finishes
There is no Price List.
- Lead time: All sizes in white (semi-gloss), aluminium finish and Volcanic: usually in stock in the UK. Other colours and matt white are by special order: approximately 6 to 8 weeks. Special order means that an order cannot be cancelled once manufacturing has commenced.
- Finishes:?White is semi-gloss Warm White RAL 9010, Aluminium finish is a silver paint finish and Volcanic is textured sparkly black. Swatches available on request.
- Design: THIS MODEL CHANGED SLIGHTLY IN DESIGN OVER THE YEARS. Please ask for more info if you have ordered this product before.
- Towel rails:?One chrome rail included in radiator price. Additional rails available on 1590mm high and 1890mm high models for an extra charge (max 3 rails per radiator).
- Material: Made of aluminium.
- Delivery: We offer delivery to most addresses on the UK mainland (excluding some remote areas) [MORE INFORMATION].
- Fixings: Radiators are supplied with the necessary fixings i.e. wall bracket, plugs, bushes and vents. 1/2" connections are supplied as standard. Screws are not supplied.
- Projection from the wall: 80mm (rail adds 66mm except on 590mm high model where rail adds 38mm).
- Valve connections: Side valve connections so add 150mm in total to the width of the radiator to allow for valves. (These are not pipe centre measurements.)
- Valves and finishing touches: These not included as there is now so much choice available. See our Valves page for valves and accessories to complete the look.
- Pipe centre measurements: Approximate pipe centres can be provided if you wish to install your pipework in advance of receiving your radiator.
- Manufacturer's guarantee: 5 year manufacturer's guarantee against manufacturing defects.
- Heat outputs: These are shown at operating temperatures of 90/70/20 (?t60?C). To obtain ?t50?C outputs, multiply the outputs shown by 0.789.
- Water treatment: The manufacturer's guarantee will only be valid if your radiators are installed in accordance with British Standards. This means that, on completion of installation, the system should be properly flushed and filled to remove debris and minimise the presence of solid particles and chemical residues, which may cause corrosion and damage within the system. Corrosion inhibitor should be used in accordance with British Standards and should take into account the particular metals within the system.
- Terms and Conditions: All sales are subject to our standard Ts and Cs; a copy can be downloaded from our website.
- VAT: The prices shown are inclusive of VAT.