Bordo Electric Radiators
A sleek update of an old favourite, Electric Bordo's classic design compliments both traditional and contemporary settings. Surprisingly affordable and available in a wide range of sizes due to its sectional design and DIY set-up, the Electric Bordo has become a best-seller since launch and is popular for use throughout the entire house.
- Design classic in an electric version
- Many sizes
- Delivered in 1 week
There is no Price List.
- Lead time: This radiator is assembled to order (non-stock): approximately 5 to 6 working days.
- Finishes: This radiator is finished in Warm White RAL 9010. If you are looking for radiators in this style that are in a colour other than white, see the Electric Colori, or Electric Core radiators or ask for more information.
- Electric element: This radiator is a central heating radiator that is supplied with a DIY electrification kit - full installation instructions are provided.
- The element has a dial on it to enable you to adjust the temperature (operating range 20-70?C) or set it to frost protection when not in use.
- It does not have a timer as standard.
- It can be upgraded to add extra functions and controls, via in-house controllers or via an app on your device(s); the aim being to minimize energy wastage and maximise efficiency - contact our sales team for more information.
- Please allow an extra 60mm width to allow space for the element control box.
- The element control box is white as standard - other finishes available on request.
- The electric element has 1m of white flex.
- 240V on/off operation.
- Mounting: Floor-standing radiators come with insertable feet and wall stays (the heights of the floor-mounted models above include the height of the feet at 120mm). Wall-mounted radiators just come with wall brackets - allow additional height for skirting board / air circulation.
- Other sizes: For other heights and depths, please see our Electric Core range or call for more information.
- Material: Made of mild steel.
- Delivery: We offer delivery to most addresses on the UK mainland (excluding some remote areas) [MORE INFORMATION]
- Fixings: Radiators are supplied with the necessary fixings i.e. wall bracket, plugs, bushes and vents. Screws are not supplied.
- Depth (excluding brackets):
- 2 column = 66mm
- 3 column = 107mm
- 4 column = 148mm
- 6 column = 230mm
- Projection from the wall (once mounted using the wall bracket):
- 2 column = 98mm
- 3 column = 139mm
- 4 column = 180mm
- 6 column = 262mm
- Manufacturer's guarantee: 5 year manufacturer's guarantee against manufacturing defects on the radiator body and 1 year manufacturer's guarantee against manufacturing defects on the electric element.
- Terms and Conditions: All sales are subject to our standard Ts and Cs; a copy can be downloaded from our website.
- VAT: The prices shown are inclusive of VAT.