CALL US: 01274 567789
Burlington Electric Radiators
The Electric Burlington is our top of the range decorative, electric cast iron radiator. Beautifully cast with a smooth, tactile top and stunning intricate yet subtle scrollwork, Electric Burlington brings understated elegance. With an impressive heat output, the Electric Burlington stands proud radiating heat and style with effortless grace. 838mm high including feet.
- Stunning ornate casting
- Choose from a range of traditional paint finishes
- Made in Spain
**Click link for new upgrade option to allow app control via WiFi** WiFi upgrade for Electric Radiators.
Lead Time: Approximately 3 to 4 weeks
|Size||Electric rating (Watts)||Radiator finish||Element finish||Price incl VAT|
|6 Sections/480mm wide||900||Anthracite||Anthracite grey||£1,501.34|
|6 Sections/480mm wide||900||Cream (RAL 1013)||White||£1,475.90|
|7 Sections/556mm wide||1200||Anthracite||Anthracite grey||£1,716.31|
|7 Sections/556mm wide||1200||Cream (RAL 1013)||White||£1,690.87|
|9 Sections/708mm wide||1500||Anthracite||Anthracite grey||£2,146.25|
|9 Sections/708mm wide||1500||Cream (RAL 1013)||White||£2,120.81|
|12 sections/936mm wide||2000||Anthracite||Anthracite grey||£2,789.88|
|12 sections/936mm wide||2000||Cream (RAL 1013)||White||£2,764.44|
- Lead time: All cast iron radiators by special order: approximately 3 to 4 weeks. Special order means that, once manufacture has commenced, orders cannot be cancelled.
- Finishes: Choose from our Armoury range of traditional paint finishes or a limited range of RAL colours. Colour matching service is also available on request. For more information about cast iron radiator finishes, see Finishes information below.
- Quality: Our radiator sections are joined together using seals that have been specifically sourced to ensure a neat finish between sections. This avoids the risk of paint issues that have been seen in cast iron radiators where standard seals are used.
- Electric element:This radiator is a central heating radiator that is supplied with a DIY electrification kit - full installation instructions are provided.
- The element has a dial on it to enable you to adjust the temperature (operating range 20-70°C) or set it to frost protection when not in use.
- It does not have a timer as standard.
- It can be upgraded to add extra functions and controls, via in-house controllers or via an app on your device(s); the aim being to minimize energy wastage and maximise efficiency - contact our sales team for more information.
- Please allow an extra 60mm width to allow space for the element control box.
- The element control box is white as standard. A set range of other finishes are available on request for a surcharge.
- The electric element has 1m of white flex.
- 240V on/off operation.
- Material: Made of cast iron.
- Delivery: We offer delivery to most addresses on the UK mainland (excluding some remote areas) [MORE INFORMATION]
- Fixings: Radiators are supplied with the necessary fixings i.e. wall bracket, plugs, bushes and vents. Screws are not supplied.
- Depth: 214mm (this is the overall measurement, allowing for floor standing legs, but excluding the wall bracket)
- Projection from the wall: 246mm or 256mm
- Manufacturer's guarantee: 10 year manufacturer's guarantee against manufacturing defects on the radiator body and 1 year manufacturer's guarantee against manufacturing defects on the electric element.
- Terms and Conditions: All sales are subject to our standard Ts and Cs; a copy can be downloaded from our website.
- VAT: The prices shown are inclusive of VAT.
- Traditional matt metallics - see options list and colour card shown;
- Farrow & Ball colour matches - choose from any of the range;
- Little Greene Paint Co colour matches - choose from any of the range; or
- Bespoke colour match - we can colour match to any other non-textured paint range (including RAL, Farrow and Ball, Aga, Rayburn, Little Greene Paint Co, Fired Earth, Paint Library and Dulux colours).
- Shade variations may occur from one paint batch to the next and, over the years, our traditional metallic paints have changed slightly as these are hand-made. Accordingly, where radiators are to be used in the same room and/or a colour match is important, it is advisable to order all radiators at the same time. If you are looking to colour match to radiators ordered previously, please make us aware of this at time of order so we can minimise shade variation.
- Cast iron radiators by nature have a textured finish. For a smooth finish, please see our steel column models such as the Classic, Colori and Bordo ranges. Light coloured paint finishes such as silver, white and cream will highlight the imperfections characteristic of cast iron more than the darker colours.
- DO NOT powder coat cast iron radiators; this process can weaken the seals between sections which will lead to leaks. Powder coating will invalidate the manufacturer's guarantee.