CALL US: 01274 567789
Capa towel rail
This towel rail is made of stainless steel to ensure a long life without risk of corrosion and is now available in a range of finishes. Choose from painted colours and tinted lacquer finishes that complement many modern bathroom accessories. The Capa is available in six widths and four heights providing a truly versatile heated towel rail.
- 25 year manufacturer’s guarantee.
- Copper or brass finish
- Choice of sizes including low models
Lead Time: Approximately 2 weeks
|Size||Output (Watts/BTUs)||Price incl VAT|
|H: 1190mm / W: 350mm||605/2064||£382.00|
|H: 1190mm / W: 500mm||676/2307||£435.00|
|H: 1190mm / W: 600mm||810/2764||£504.00|
|H: 1540mm / W: 350mm||710/2424||£458.00|
|H: 1540mm / W: 500mm||899/3066||£544.00|
|H: 1540mm / W: 600mm||953/3252||£632.00|
|H: 490mm / W: 1000mm||564/1925||£324.00|
|H: 490mm / W: 400mm||235/803||£220.00|
|H: 490mm / W: 750mm||491 / 1676||£278.00|
|H: 700mm / W: 350mm||346/1183||£266.00|
|H: 700mm / W: 500mm||490/1673||£289.00|
|H: 700mm / W: 600mm||531/1811||£347.00|
- Lead time: All Capa towel rails in lacquers and RAL colours are available by special order – approximately 2 weeks. Polished stainless steel is also available from stock - approximately 1 to 2 working days.
- Finishes: Copper lacquer and brass lacquer are clear lacquers that have been tinted. RAL colours are semi-gloss paint finishes from the RAL colour range. Polished stainless steel has an appearance similar to chrome.
- Design: The number of horizontal bars varies significantly between sizes and models. More horizontal bars = more heat output. The number of horizontal bars can also significantly change the look of the radiator. Please speak to our sales team if you have want to know how many horizontal bars will be included.
- Material: Made of stainless steel.
- Delivery: We offer delivery to most addresses on the UK mainland (excluding some remote areas) [MORE INFORMATION].
- Fixings: Radiators are supplied with the necessary fixings i.e. wall bracket, plugs, bushes and vents. 1/2" connections are supplied as standard. Screws are not supplied.
- Projection from wall to front face: 88mm to 110mm (bracket is adjustable).
- Valve connections: Underside bottom opposite end valve connections
- Valves and finishing touches: These not included as there is now so much choice available. See advice above then our Valves page for valves and accessories to complete the look.
- Pipe centre measurements: Approximate pipe centres can be provided if you wish to install your pipework in advance of receiving your radiator.
- Manufacturer's guarantee: 25 year manufacturer's guarantee against manufacturing defects.
- Heat outputs: These are shown at operating temperatures of 90/70/20 (∆t60˚C). To obtain ∆t50˚C outputs, multiply the outputs shown by 0.789.
- Water treatment: The manufacturer's guarantee will only be valid if your radiators are installed in accordance with British Standards. This means that, on completion of installation, the system should be properly flushed and filled to remove debris and minimise the presence of solid particles and chemical residues, which may cause corrosion and damage within the system. Corrosion inhibitor should be used in accordance with British Standards and should take into account the particular metals within the system.
- Terms and Conditions: All sales are subject to our standard Ts and Cs; a copy can be downloaded from our website.
- VAT: The prices shown are inclusive of VAT.