Chime towel rail
This stunning stainless steel towel radiator with a polished finish has its curves in all the right places. Choose from central heating, dual fuel and electric versions for any bathroom. Now available in Volcanic, a textured black paint finish.
- Stainless steel for long life
- Top quality manufacturer
- Central heating, electric or "dual fuel"
There is no Price List.
- Lead time: All models are usually in the stock in the UK: approximately 7 to 10 working days.
- Finishes: Polished stainless steel has a look of chrome. Volcanic (textured dark grey/black) is also available on request.
- Design: Please specify whether you want the bars pointing to the right or left.
- Material: Made of stainless steel.
- Delivery: We offer delivery to most addresses on the UK mainland (excluding some remote areas) [MORE INFORMATION].
- Fixings: Radiators are supplied with the necessary fixings i.e. wall bracket, plugs, bushes and vents. 1/2" connections are supplied as standard. Screws are not supplied.
- Projection from the wall: 121mm to 146mm (bracket is adjustable)
- Valve connections: Underside valve connections.
- Valves and finishing touches: These not included as there is now so much choice available. See our Valves page for valves and accessories to complete the look.
- Pipe centre measurements: Approximate pipe centres can be provided if you wish to install your pipework in advance of receiving your radiator.
- Manufacturer's guarantee: 5 year manufacturer's guarantee against manufacturing defects.
- Heat outputs: For central heating and dual fuel models, these are shown at operating temperatures of 90/70/20 (∆t60°C). To obtain ∆t50°C outputs, multiply the outputs shown by 0.789.
- Water treatment: The manufacturer's guarantee will only be valid if your radiators are installed in accordance with British Standards. This means that, on completion of installation, the system should be properly flushed and filled to remove debris and minimise the presence of solid particles and chemical residues, which may cause corrosion and damage within the system. Corrosion inhibitor should be used in accordance with British Standards and should take into account the particular metals within the system.
- Terms and Conditions: All sales are subject to our standard Ts and Cs; a copy can be downloaded from our website.
- VAT: The prices shown are inclusive of VAT.