Cirque designer radiators - horizontal tubes
This lava-ly designer radiator will warm you to the core. Overflowing with heat, as well as style, the Cirque's patented horseshoe shaped tubes are designed to provide a mighty heat output. Highly versatile.
- High heat output
- Next day delivery
- Many sizes in white and dark grey
There is no Price List.
- Lead time: Some sizes in White and Dark Grey Texture are usually in stock in the UK – approximately 1 to 2 working days / Other sizes and colours are by special order: approximately 4 weeks. Special order means that an order cannot be cancelled once manufacturing has commenced.
- Finishes:?White is semi-gloss Warm White RAL 9010 and Dark Grey Texture is as it sounds. Swatches available on request.
- Design: “Single” means 1 row of tubes and “Double” means 2 rows of tubes.
- Material: Made of mild steel.
- Delivery: We offer delivery to most addresses on the UK mainland (excluding some remote areas) [MORE INFORMATION].
- Fixings: Radiators are supplied with the necessary fixings i.e. wall bracket, plugs, bushes and vents. 1/2″ connections are supplied as standard. Screws are not supplied.
- Projection from the wall: 107-112mm (single) / 90mm (double)
- Valve connections: Underside bottom opposite end valve connections
- Valves and finishing touches: These not included as there is now so much choice available. See our Valves page for valves and accessories to complete the look.
- Pipe centre measurements: Approximate pipe centres can be provided if you wish to install your pipework in advance of receiving your radiator.
- Manufacturer’s guarantee: 5 year manufacturer’s guarantee against manufacturing defects.
- Heat outputs: These are shown at operating temperatures of 80/60/20 (Dt50?C). To obtain Dt60?C outputs, multiply the outputs shown by 1.264.
- Water treatment: The manufacturer’s guarantee will only be valid if your radiators are installed in accordance with British Standards. This means that, on completion of installation, the system should be properly flushed and filled to remove debris and minimise the presence of solid particles and chemical residues, which may cause corrosion and damage within the system. Corrosion inhibitor should be used in accordance with British Standards and should take into account the particular metals within the system.
- Terms and Conditions: All sales are subject to our standard Ts and Cs; a copy can be downloaded from our website.
- VAT: The prices shown are inclusive of VAT.