Cirque towel radiator
Impressive heat output means a warm room as well as warm towels - The Cirque single horizontal radiator offers an unrivalled heat output plus towel hanging space even when vertical wall space is limited.
- Long low designs for under windows or above baths
- High heat output
- Next day delivery in white or dark grey
There is no Price List.
- Lead time: Some sizes in White and Dark Grey Texture are usually in stock in the UK - approximately 1 to 2 working days. Other sizes and colours are by special order: approximately 4 weeks. Special order means that an order cannot be cancelled once manufacturing has commenced.
- Finishes: “White” is semi-gloss Warm White RAL 9010 and “Dark Grey Texture" is as it sounds. Colour card and swatches are available on request.
- Design: "Single" means 1 row of tubes and "Double" means 2 rows of tubes.
- Material: Made of mild steel.
- Delivery: We offer delivery to most addresses on the UK mainland (excluding some remote areas) [MORE INFORMATION].
- Fixings: Radiators are supplied with the necessary fixings i.e. wall bracket, plugs, bushes and vents. ½”connections are supplied as standard. Screws are not supplied.
- Projection from the wall: 110mm
- Valve connections: Underside bottom opposite end valve connections
- Valves and finishing touches: These not included as there is now so much choice available. See our Valves page for valves and accessories to complete the look.
- Pipe centre measurements: Approximate pipe centres can be provided if you wish to install your pipework in advance of receiving your radiator.
- Manufacturer’s guarantee: 5 year manufacturer’s guarantee against manufacturing defects.
- Heat outputs: These are shown at operating temperatures of 90/70/20 (Dt60°c). To obtain Dt50°c outputs, multiply the outputs shown by 0.789.
- Water treatment: The manufacturer’s guarantee will only be valid if your radiators are installed in accordance with British Standards. This means that, on completion of installation, the system should be properly flushed and filled to remove debris and minimise the presence of solid particles and chemical residues, which may cause corrosion and damage within the system. Corrosion inhibitor should be used in accordance with British Standards and should take into account the particular metals within the system.
- Terms and Conditions: All sales are subject to our standard Ts and Cs; a copy can be downloaded from our website.
- VAT: The prices shown are inclusive of VAT.