CALL US: 01274 567789
Bisque Classic Column Radiators (375mm to 825mm high)
Equally at home in Victorian drawing rooms and state-of-the-art kitchens, the Classic design moves easily from period homes to contemporary interiors. Timeless and versatile, this radiator is a true design classic. Classic is available in a huge range of sizes and finishes for use around the house.
- The Rolls Royce of column radiators
- Stocked in 3 finishes
- Bespoke service for any size and finish
Lead Time: Approx 7 to 10 w/days (stock models) / Approx 4 to 6 weeks (non-stock models)
|Size||Heat Output (Watts/BTUs)||Finish||Price incl VAT|
|H: 375mm / W: 1130mm / D: 136mm||1263 / 4307||White RAL 9010||£915.84|
|H: 375mm / W: 1130mm / D: 136mm||1263 / 4307||Anthracite||£1,053.00|
|H: 375mm / W: 486mm / D: 136mm||526 / 1794||White RAL 9010||£452.52|
|H: 375mm / W: 486mm / D: 136mm||526 / 1794||Anthracite||£520.56|
|H: 375mm / W: 762mm / D: 136mm||842 / 2871||White RAL 9010||£651.24|
|H: 375mm / W: 762mm / D: 136mm||842 / 2871||Anthracite||£748.44|
|H: 375mm / W: 946mm / D: 136mm||1052 / 3587||White RAL 9010||£784.08|
|H: 375mm / W: 946mm / D: 136mm||1052 / 3587||Anthracite||£901.80|
|H: 475mm / W: 1130mm / D: 136mm||1658 / 5654||White RAL 9010||£975.24|
|H: 475mm / W: 1130mm / D: 136mm||1658 / 5654||Anthracite||£1,121.04|
|H: 475mm / W: 1406mm / D: 136mm||2072 / 7066||White RAL 9010||£1,189.08|
|H: 475mm / W: 1406mm / D: 136mm||2072 / 7066||Anthracite||£1,367.28|
|H: 475mm / W: 1406mm / D: 210mm||3044 / 10380||White RAL 9010||£1,573.56|
|H: 475mm / W: 1406mm / D: 210mm||3044 / 10380||Anthracite||£1,810.08|
|H: 475mm / W: 716mm / D: 136mm||1036 / 3533||White RAL 9010||£655.56|
|H: 475mm / W: 716mm / D: 136mm||1036 / 3533||Anthracite||£753.84|
|H: 475mm / W: 946mm / D: 136mm||1382 / 4713||White RAL 9010||£832.68|
|H: 475mm / W: 946mm / D: 136mm||1382 / 4713||Anthracite||£957.96|
|H: 575mm / W: 1130mm / D: 136mm||2041 / 6960||White RAL 9010||£1,023.84|
|H: 575mm / W: 1130mm / D: 136mm||2041 / 6960||Anthracite||£1,177.20|
|H: 575mm / W: 1314mm / D: 136mm||2382 / 8123||White RAL 9010||£1,175.04|
|H: 575mm / W: 1314mm / D: 136mm||2382 / 8123||Anthracite||£1,351.08|
|H: 575mm / W: 578mm / D: 136mm||1021 / 3482||White RAL 9010||£573.48|
|H: 575mm / W: 578mm / D: 136mm||1021 / 3482||Anthracite||£659.88|
|H: 575mm / W: 670mm / D: 136mm||1191 / 4061||White RAL 9010||£648.00|
|H: 575mm / W: 670mm / D: 136mm||1191 / 4061||Anthracite||£745.20|
|H: 575mm / W: 762mm / D: 136mm||1361 / 4641||White RAL 9010||£723.60|
|H: 575mm / W: 762mm / D: 136mm||1361 / 4641||Anthracite||£832.68|
|H: 575mm / W: 946mm / D: 136mm||1701 / 5800||White RAL 9010||£873.72|
|H: 575mm / W: 946mm / D: 136mm||1701 / 5800||Anthracite||£1,004.40|
|H: 675mm / W: 1038mm / D: 136mm||2213 / 7546||White RAL 9010||£1,011.96|
|H: 675mm / W: 1038mm / D: 136mm||2213 / 7546||Anthracite||£1,164.24|
|H: 675mm / W: 1222mm / D: 136mm||2615 / 8917||White RAL 9010||£1,173.96|
|H: 675mm / W: 1222mm / D: 136mm||2615 / 8917||Anthracite||£1,350.00|
|H: 675mm / W: 486mm / D: 136mm||1006 / 3430||White RAL 9010||£527.04|
|H: 675mm / W: 486mm / D: 136mm||1006 / 3430||Anthracite||£605.88|
|H: 675mm / W: 670mm / D: 136mm||1408 / 4801||White RAL 9010||£687.96|
|H: 675mm / W: 670mm / D: 136mm||1408 / 4801||Anthracite||£791.64|
|H: 675mm / W: 854mm / D: 136mm||1811 / 6176||White RAL 9010||£849.96|
|H: 675mm / W: 854mm / D: 136mm||1811 / 6176||Anthracite||£977.40|
|H: 825mm / W: 578mm / D: 136mm||1473 / 5023||White RAL 9010||£682.56|
|H: 825mm / W: 578mm / D: 136mm||1473 / 5023||Anthracite||£785.16|
|H: 825mm / W: 670mm / D: 136mm||1719 / 5862||White RAL 9010||£775.44|
|H: 825mm / W: 670mm / D: 136mm||1719 / 5862||Anthracite||£892.08|
|H: 825mm / W: 762mm / D: 136mm||1969 / 6719||White RAL 9010||£869.40|
|H: 825mm / W: 762mm / D: 136mm||1969 / 6719||Anthracite||£1,000.08|
- Lead time: Warm White (RAL 9010), Anthracite and some sizes in lacquered bare metal: approximately 7 to 10 working days / Other sizes and finishes are non-stock: approximately 4 to 6 weeks. Many other sizes, formats (e.g. with or without feet, underside valve connections, etc.) are available by special order without a cost premium: please allow approximately 4 to 6 weeks. Please call for more information.
- Finishes: The shade of anthracite changed at the beginning of 2008; please tell us if you are trying to match with anthracite classics bought previously. Bare metal is lacquered bare mild steel, which exposes the manufacturing marks and welds. Please ask for more information and images.
- Mounting: The sizes listed here are for “floor-standing” radiators meaning they come with welded on feet and wall stays. Consequently, the heights of the models shown include the height of the feet at 75mm. These models are also available without feet (height less 75mm) by special order. Wall-mounted radiators just come with wall brackets – please remember to allow additional height for skirting board / air circulation.
- Material: Made of mild steel.
- Delivery: We offer delivery to most addresses on the UK mainland (excluding some remote areas) [MORE INFORMATION]
- Fixings: Radiators are supplied with the necessary fixings i.e. wall bracket, plugs, bushes and vents. ½”connections are supplied as standard. Screws are not supplied.
- Depth: 136mm or 210mm (excluding brackets)
- Projection from the wall: Depth plus 23mm or 28mm (bracket has 2 settings)
- Valve connections: Side valve connections so add 150mm in total to the width of the radiator to allow for valves. (These are not pipe centre measurements.)
- Valves and finishing touches: These not included as there is now so much choice available. See our Valves page for valves and accessories to complete the look.
- Pipe centre measurements: Approximate pipe centres can be provided if you wish to install your pipework in advance of receiving your radiator.
- Manufacturer’s guarantee: 5 year manufacturer’s guarantee against manufacturing defects.
- Heat outputs: These are shown at operating temperatures of ∆t60˚C (British standard). To obtain ∆t50˚C outputs (European standard), multiply the outputs shown by 0.789.
- Water treatment: The manufacturer’s guarantee will only be valid if your radiators are installed in accordance with British Standards. This means that, on completion of installation, the system should be properly flushed and filled to remove debris and minimise the presence of solid particles and chemical residues, which may cause corrosion and damage within the system. Corrosion inhibitor should be used in accordance with British Standards and should take into account the particular metals within the system.
- Terms and Conditions: All sales are subject to our standard Ts and Cs; a copy can be downloaded from our website.
- VAT: The prices shown are inclusive of VAT.