Classic towel radiator
A new version of an old favourite. A very popular choice with a specially designed chrome towel rail, this towel radiator has been designed to complete the look in both traditional and modern bathrooms and kitchens.
- Classic radiator design with towel rail
- High heat output
- Stocked in white and anthracite
There is no Price List.
- Lead time: Warm White (RAL 9010) and Anthracite: models shown in bold are usually in stock in the UK for delivery in approximately 7 to 10 working days. Many other sizes and finishes are available by special?order without a cost premium: please allow approximately 4 to 6 weeks. Please call for more information.
- Finishes: Warm White (RAL 9010) is standard white. Traffic White (RAL 9016) is also available for the same price on request. The shade of anthracite changed at the beginning of 2008. Please tell us if you are trying to match with anthracite classics bought previously. Many other finishes are available by special order; colour cards and swatches are available on request.
- Towel rails: One chrome rail included in radiator price; extra towel rails are available on request for a surcharge. Towel bars are only available in chrome. The towel bar will need to be cut down to size. The design of the towel hanging bar has changed over the years; we can no longer obtain the old style of towel bar.
- Material: Made of mild steel.
- Delivery: We offer delivery to most addresses on the UK mainland (excluding some remote areas) [MORE INFORMATION]
- Fixings: Radiators are supplied with the necessary fixings i.e. wall bracket, plugs, bushes and vents. 1/2" connections are supplied as standard. Screws are not supplied.
- Depth: 62mm (excluding brackets)
- Projection from the wall: 90mm (rail adds a further 80mm).
- Valve connections: Underside valve connections.
- Valves and finishing touches: These not included as there is now so much choice available. See our Valves page for valves and accessories to complete the look.
- Pipe centre measurements: Approximate pipe centres can be provided if you wish to install your pipework in advance of receiving your radiator.
- Manufacturer's guarantee: 5 year manufacturer's guarantee against manufacturing defects.
- Heat outputs: These are shown at operating temperatures of 90/70/20 (∆t60°C). To obtain ∆t50°C outputs, multiply the outputs shown by 0.789.
- Water treatment: The manufacturer's guarantee will only be valid if your radiators are installed in accordance with British Standards. This means that, on completion of installation, the system should be properly flushed and filled to remove debris and minimise the presence of solid particles and chemical residues, which may cause corrosion and damage within the system. Corrosion inhibitor should be used in accordance with British Standards and should take into account the particular metals within the system.
- Terms and Conditions: All sales are subject to our standard Ts and Cs; a copy can be downloaded from our website.
- VAT: The prices shown are inclusive of VAT.