Cliff Electric Radiators
Raw and edgy, Electric Cliff is rocking the radiator world. Though stony faced, he brings solid warmth to any interior. As Electric Cliff is heater that is finished using natural materials, every beautiful model is different in tone and pattern. There is a huge range of shapes and sizes to choose from as they are all made to order. Manufactured in the West Midlands with stone veneer from Lancashire.
- Made in the UK
- Many sizes
- Range of stone veneers
There is no Price List.
- Lead time: All Cliff radiators are by special order in approximately 8 to 10 weeks. Special order means that an order cannot be cancelled once manufacturing has commenced.
- Finishes: Cliff is finished in veneers made of natural materials. Consequently, Cliff offers the most exciting variations in colour, pattern, shape/movement/formation and will include imperfections including cracks. Also, as the Cliff finish is a natural stone veneer with a high degree of surface texture, there is a greater potential for dimensional variation; please allow for a dimensional tolerance of +/- 6mm in the size of the radiator. Alternative finishes on this design of radiator are also available, please see Supermirror, Blackboard, Gong!, Outline and Woody ranges.
- Design: Bespoke sizes are also available - please ask for a quote. The Cliff is a modular aluminium high output radiator with a stone veneer finished front fascia panel. This means that the radiator has a low surface temperature and acts as a convector heater and emits heat from the space at the top of the radiator between the wall and the rear of the radiator as opposed to the front panel. There is a 25mm gap from wall to rear of radiator on all Cliff models.
- Controls: Electric heating element is non-adjustable (on/off) without a timer as standard. However, this electric radiator can be upgraded to add extra functions and controls, via in-house controllers or via an app on your device(s); the aim being to minimize energy wastage and maximise efficiency - contact our sales team for more information.
- Installation: The power cable is located at the bottom right hand corner of the radiator but can be placed behind the radiator facade, so it is out of view (as pictured).
- Towel rails: Towel hanging rails can be added to Cliff radiators; “Cliffhangers” are available for a surcharge - please ask for more information.
- Material: Made of aluminium with a stone veneer covered front fascia panel.
- Delivery: We offer delivery to most addresses on the UK mainland (excluding some remote areas) [MORE INFORMATION].
- Fixings: Radiators are supplied with the necessary fixings i.e. wall bracket, plugs, bushes and vents. Screws are not supplied.
- Depth: 61mm or 106mm (excluding towel rails)
- Projection from the wall: 61mm deep models = 86mm / 106mm deep models = 131mm (excluding towel rails)
- Manufacturer’s guarantee: 2 year manufacturer’s guarantee against manufacturing defects.
- Terms and Conditions: All sales are subject to our standard Ts and Cs; a copy can be downloaded from our website.
- VAT: The prices shown are inclusive of VAT.