Colori Column Radiators - 492mm high, 2 columns deep
By popular demand, we bring you Colori, a classic steel column radiator finished in a wide range of colours. Finished to a high standard, available in a wide range of sizes and offering affordable style, your neighbours may be green with envy but you'll be tickled pink with this stunning addition to your home. 2 columns deep means this radiator sits close to the wall for use in narrow spaces. 492mm high (wall-mounted) / 612mm high with feet (floor-standing)
- Close-to-the-wall design
- Delivery in 3 weeks
- Huge range of colours
There is no Price List.
- Lead time: All Colori radiators are by special order: approximately 3 weeks. Special order means that the order cannot be cancelled once manufacture has commenced.
- Finishes: Choose from a wide range of RAL colours. Colour cards and swatches available on request.
- Mounting: Floor-standing radiators come with insertable feet and wall stays (the heights of the floor-mounted models above include the height of the feet at 120mm). Wall-mounted radiators just come with wall brackets – allow additional height for skirting board / air circulation.
- Other sizes: Wider sizes than listed are available. These come in 2 blocks for joining on site. A joining tool is required for assembly on site (for £120 deposit). Please call for further information. For other heights and depths, please see our Core and Classic ranges or call for more information.
- Material: Made of mild steel.
- Delivery: We offer delivery to most addresses on the UK mainland (excluding some remote areas) [MORE INFORMATION]
- Fixings: Radiators are supplied with the necessary fixings i.e. wall bracket, plugs, bushes and vents. 1/2″ connections are supplied as standard. Screws are not supplied.
- Depth (excluding brackets):
- 66mm (2 column)
- Projection from the wall: Depth plus 35mm
- Valve connections: Side valve connections so add 150mm in total to the width of the radiator to allow for valves. (These are not pipe centre measurements.)
- Valves and finishing touches: These not included as there is now so much choice available. See our Valves page for valves and accessories to complete the look.
- Pipe centre measurements: Approximate pipe centres can be provided if you wish to install your pipework in advance of receiving your radiator.
- Manufacturer’s guarantee: 5 year manufacturer’s guarantee against manufacturing defects.
- Heat outputs: These are shown at operating temperatures of 90/70/20 (Dt60˚C). To obtain Dt50˚C outputs, multiply the outputs shown by 0.789.
- Water treatment: The manufacturer’s guarantee will only be valid if your radiators are installed in accordance with British Standards. This means that, on completion of installation, the system should be properly flushed and filled to remove debris and minimise the presence of solid particles and chemical residues, which may cause corrosion and damage within the system. Corrosion inhibitor should be used in accordance with British Standards and should take into account the particular metals within the system.
- Terms and Conditions: All sales are subject to our standard Ts and Cs; a copy can be downloaded from our website.
- VAT: The prices shown are inclusive of VAT.