CALL US: 01274 567789
Colori Column Radiators - 592mm high, 4 columns deep
Similar in appearance to the Classic, but the sectional nature of its manufacture means it can be assembled in to any width and painted in the UK in just 3 weeks. The Colori has become one of our most popular ranges since launch with developers, architects and homeowners alike. For the white version, see our Bordo column radiator
- Any width to fit onto existing pipes
- Classic design
- Any colour in 3 weeks
Lead Time: Approximately 3 weeks
|Model||Size||Output (Watts/BTUs)||Price incl VAT|
|Floor-Standing||Sections: 10 / H: 712mm / W: 476mm||1015/3462||£490.80|
|Floor-Standing||Sections: 11 / H: 712mm / W: 521mm||1116/3809||£532.80|
|Floor-Standing||Sections: 12 / H: 712mm / W: 566mm||1218/4156||£576.00|
|Floor-Standing||Sections: 13 / H: 712mm / W: 611mm||1319/4502||£619.20|
|Floor-Standing||Sections: 14 / H: 712mm / W: 656mm||1421/4848||£661.20|
|Floor-Standing||Sections: 15 / H: 712mm / W: 701mm||1522/5195||£704.40|
|Floor-Standing||Sections: 16 / H: 712mm / W: 746mm||1624/5541||£747.60|
|Floor-Standing||Sections: 17 / H: 712mm / W: 791mm||1725/5887||£790.80|
|Floor-Standing||Sections: 18 / H: 712mm / W: 836mm||1827/6234||£832.80|
|Floor-Standing||Sections: 19 / H: 712mm / W: 881mm||1928/6580||£876.00|
|Floor-Standing||Sections: 20 / H: 712mm / W: 926mm||2030/6926||£919.20|
|Floor-Standing||Sections: 21 / H: 712mm / W: 971mm||2131/7273||£962.40|
|Floor-Standing||Sections: 23 / H: 712mm / W: 1061mm||2334/7965||£1,047.60|
|Floor-Standing||Sections: 24 / H: 712mm / W: 1106mm||2436/8312||£1,120.80|
|Floor-Standing||Sections: 25 / H: 712mm / W: 1151mm||2537/8656||£1,164.00|
|Wall-Mounted||Sections: 10 / H: 592mm / W: 476mm||1015/3462||£428.40|
|Wall-Mounted||Sections: 11 / H: 592mm / W: 521mm||1116/3809||£471.60|
|Wall-Mounted||Sections: 12 / H: 592mm / W: 566mm||1218/4156||£514.80|
|Wall-Mounted||Sections: 13 / H: 592mm / W: 611mm||1319/4502||£558.00|
|Wall-Mounted||Sections: 14 / H: 592mm / W: 656mm||1421/4848||£600.00|
|Wall-Mounted||Sections: 15 / H: 592mm / W: 701mm||1522/5195||£643.20|
|Wall-Mounted||Sections: 16 / H: 592mm / W: 746mm||1624/5541||£686.40|
|Wall-Mounted||Sections: 17 / H: 592mm / W: 791mm||1725/5887||£729.60|
|Wall-Mounted||Sections: 18 / H: 592mm / W: 836mm||1827/6234||£771.60|
|Wall-Mounted||Sections: 19 / H: 592mm / W: 881mm||1928/6580||£814.80|
|Wall-Mounted||Sections: 20 / H: 592mm / W: 926mm||2030/6926||£858.00|
|Wall-Mounted||Sections: 21 / H: 592mm / W: 971mm||2131/7273||£901.20|
|Wall-Mounted||Sections: 22 / H: 712mm / W: 1016mm||2233/7619||£943.20|
|Wall-Mounted||Sections: 23 / H: 592mm / W: 1061mm||2334/7965||£986.40|
|Wall-Mounted||Sections: 24 / H: 592mm / W: 1106mm||2436/8312||£1,029.60|
|Wall-Mounted||Sections: 25 / H: 592mm / W: 1151mm||2537/8656||£1,072.80|
- Lead time: This radiator is assembled to order (non-stock): approximately 1 week.
- Finishes: Choose from a wide range of RAL colours, special finishes and tinted lacquers. Images, colour cards and swatches are available on request.
- Mounting: Floor-standing radiators come with insertable feet and wall stays (the heights of the floor-mounted models above include the height of the feet at 120mm). Wall-mounted radiators just come with wall brackets – allow additional height for skirting board / air circulation.
- Other sizes: Wider sizes than listed are available. These come in 2 blocks for joining on site. A joining tool is required for assembly on site (for £120 deposit). Please call for further information. For other heights and depths, please see our Core and Classic ranges or call for more information.
- Material: Made of mild steel.
- Delivery: We offer delivery to most addresses on the UK mainland (excluding some remote areas) [MORE INFORMATION]
- Fixings: Radiators are supplied with the necessary fixings i.e. wall bracket, plugs, bushes and vents. 1/2″ connections are supplied as standard. Screws are not supplied.
- Depth (excluding brackets):
- 66mm (2 column)
- 107mm (3 column)
- 148mm (4 column)
- 230mm (6 column)
- Projection from the wall: Depth plus 35mm
- Valve connections: Side valve connections so add 150mm in total to the width of the radiator to allow for valves. (These are not pipe centre measurements.)
- Valves and finishing touches: These not included as there is now so much choice available. See our Valves page for valves and accessories to complete the look.
- Pipe centre measurements: Approximate pipe centres can be provided if you wish to install your pipework in advance of receiving your radiator.
- Manufacturer’s guarantee: 5 year manufacturer’s guarantee against manufacturing defects.
- Heat outputs: These are shown at operating temperatures of 90/70/20 (Dt60˚C). To obtain Dt50˚C outputs, multiply the outputs shown by 0.789.
- Water treatment: The manufacturer’s guarantee will only be valid if your radiators are installed in accordance with British Standards. This means that, on completion of installation, the system should be properly flushed and filled to remove debris and minimise the presence of solid particles and chemical residues, which may cause corrosion and damage within the system. Corrosion inhibitor should be used in accordance with British Standards and should take into account the particular metals within the system.
- Terms and Conditions: All sales are subject to our standard Ts and Cs; a copy can be downloaded from our website.
- VAT: The prices shown are inclusive of VAT.