Colori Electric Radiators
By popular demand, we bring you the Electric Colori, a classic steel column radiator finished in a wide range of colours. Finished to a high standard, available in a wide range of sizes and offering affordable style, your neighbours may be green with envy but you'll be tickled pink with this stunning addition to your home. Many sizes available, floor-standing (with feet) or wall-mounted (without feet). Choose from a range of RAL colours, special textured finishes and tinted lacquers.
- Design classic
- Huge range of sizes, colours and finishes
- Delivery in just 3 weeks
|Size||Element (Wattage)||Depth||Price incl VAT|
|H: 292mm / W: 1151mm||2000W||230mm / 6 column||£1,615.20|
|H: 292mm / W: 521mm||900W||230mm / 6 column||£790.80|
|H: 292mm / W: 701mm||1200W||230mm / 6 column||£1,026.00|
|H: 292mm / W: 746mm||900W||148mm / 4 column||£870.00|
|H: 292mm / W: 881mm||1500W||230mm / 6 column||£1,261.20|
|H: 292mm / W: 971mm||900W||107mm / 3 column||£993.60|
|H: 292mm / W: 971mm||1200W||148mm / 4 column||£1,096.80|
|H: 492mm / W: 1016mm||1500W||107mm / 3 column||£1,060.80|
|H: 492mm / W: 1061mm||2000W||148mm / 4 column||£1,187.00|
|H: 492mm / W: 1151mm||1200W||66mm / 2 column||£1,124.40|
|H: 492mm / W: 611mm||600W||66mm / 2 column||£654.00|
|H: 492mm / W: 611mm||900W||107mm / 3 column||£685.20|
|H: 492mm / W: 656mm||1200W||148mm / 4 column||£778.80|
|H: 492mm / W: 791mm||1500W||148mm / 4 column||£914.40|
|H: 492mm / W: 811mm||900W||66mm / 2 column||£889.20|
|H: 492mm / W: 836mm||1200W||107mm / 3 column||£894.00|
|H: 657mm / W: 1061mm||2000W||107mm / 3 column||£1,074.00|
|H: 657mm / W: 476mm||900W||107mm / 3 column||£548.40|
|H: 657mm / W: 521mm||1200W||148mm / 4 column||£615.60|
|H: 657mm / W: 611mm||1500W||148mm / 4 column||£702.00|
|H: 657mm / W: 656mm||1200W||107mm / 3 column||£710.40|
|H: 657mm / W: 791mm||1500W||107mm / 3 column||£831.60|
|H: 657mm / W: 836mm||2000W||148mm / 4 column||£915.60|
|H: 742mm / W: 476mm||900W||107mm / 3 column||£548.40|
|H: 742mm / W: 521mm||1200W||148mm / 4 column||£643.20|
|H: 742mm / W: 566mm||1200W||107mm / 3 column||£628.80|
|H: 742mm / W: 566mm||1500W||148mm / 4 column||£687.60|
|H: 742mm / W: 746mm||1500W||107mm / 3 column||£790.80|
|H: 742mm / W: 746mm||2000W||148mm / 4 column||£870.00|
|H: 742mm / W: 971mm||2000W||107mm / 3 column||£993.60|
|H: 862mm / W: 971mm||2000W||107mm / 3 column||£1,054.80|
|10 sections / H: 592mm / W: 476mm||900W||148mm / 4 column||£572.40|
|11 sections / H: 592mm / W: 521mm||900W||107mm / 3 column||£574.80|
|12 sections / H: 592mm / W: 566mm||1500W||230mm / 6 column||£849.60|
|12 sections / H: 592mm / W: 566mm||1200W||148mm / 4 column||£658.80|
|13 sections / H: 592mm / W: 611mm||2000W||230mm / 6 column||£908.40|
|15 sections / H: 592mm / W: 701mm||1200W||107mm / 3 column||£732.00|
|15 sections / H: 592mm / W: 701mm||1500W||148mm / 4 column||£787.20|
|16 sections / H: 592mm / W: 746mm||900W||66mm / 2 column||£790.80|
|20 sections / H: 592mm / W: 926mm||2000W||148mm / 4 column||£1,002.00|
|22 sections / H: 592mm / W: 1016mm||1200W||66mm / 2 column||£1,033.20|
|25 sections / H: 592mm / W: 1151mm||2000W||107mm / 3 column||£1,124.40|
- Lead time: All Colori radiators are by special order (non-stock): approximately 4 weeks. Special order means that, once manufacture has commenced, orders cannot be cancelled.
- Finishes: Choose from a range of semi-gloss RAL colours, special textured finishes and tinted lacquers. Swatches available on request. Radiator prices shown are for one colour across the entire radiator. The multi-coloured (stripey) radiators pictured are just to illustrate the range of colours available. Stripey radiators are not available.
- Electric element: This radiator is a central heating radiator that is supplied with a DIY electrification kit - full installation instructions are provided.
- The element has a dial on it to enable you to adjust the temperature (operating range 20-70˚C) or set it to frost protection when not in use.
- It does not have a timer as standard.
- It can be upgraded to add extra functions and controls, via in-house controllers or via an app on your device(s); the aim being to minimize energy wastage and maximise efficiency - contact our sales team for more information.
- Please allow an extra 60mm width to allow space for the element control box.?The element control box is white as standard - other finishes available on request.
- The electric element has 1m of white flex.
- 240V on/off operation.
- Mounting: Floor-standing radiators come with insertable feet and wall stays (the heights of the floor-mounted models above include the height of the feet at 120mm). Wall-mounted radiators just come with wall brackets - allow additional height for skirting board / air circulation.
- Other sizes: For other heights and depths, please see our Electric Pinto range or call for more information.
- Material: Made of mild steel.
- Delivery: We offer delivery to most addresses on the UK mainland (excluding some remote areas) [MORE INFORMATION]
- Fixings: Radiators are supplied with the necessary fixings i.e. wall bracket, plugs, bushes and vents. Screws are not supplied.
- Depth: See measurements below that exclude brackets
- 2 column = 66mm
- 3 column = 107mm
- 4 column = 148mm
- 6 column = 230mm
- Projection from the wall:
- 2 column = 98mm
- 3 column = 139mm
- 4 column = 180mm
- 6 column = 262mm
- Manufacturer's guarantee: 5 year manufacturer's guarantee against manufacturing defects on the radiator body and 1 year manufacturer's guarantee against manufacturing defects on the electric element.
- Terms and Conditions: All sales are subject to our standard Ts and Cs; a copy can be downloaded from our website.
- VAT: The prices shown are inclusive of VAT.