CALL US: 01274 567789
Core Coloured Column Radiators
Our Core radiators offer a very low price but top quality option when it comes to column radiators. And these are now available by special order in a huge range of sizes and colours giving you the ability to choose your perfect radiator for delivery in just 4 weeks. Contact our sales team on 01274 567789 with your space measurements and we can provide a quote for your specifications.
- Low prices
- Bespoke service
- Italian made
Lead Time: Approximately 4 weeks
- Lead time: All Cores in a colour are by special order: approximately 4 weeks. However, we do have other sizes held in stock or approximate pipe centres can be provided if you wish to install your pipework in advance of receiving your radiator. Special order means that, once manufacture has commenced, orders cannot be cancelled.
- Finish: choose from a wide range of RAL colours and special paint finishes. Colour cards and swatches are available on request.
- Material: Made of mild steel.
- Delivery: We offer delivery to most addresses on the UK mainland (excluding some remote areas) [MORE INFORMATION]
- Fixings: Radiators are supplied with the necessary fixings i.e. wall bracket, plugs, bushes and vents. 1/2″ connections are supplied as standard. Screws are not supplied.
- 65mm (2 columns);
- 101mm (3 columns);
- 139mm (4 columns); and
- 215mm (6 columns).
- Projection from the wall:
- 89mm (2 columns);
- 125mm (3 columns);
- 163mm (4 columns); and
- 239mm (6 columns).
- Valve connections: Side valve connections so add 150mm in total to the width of the radiator to allow for valves. (These are not pipe centre measurements.)
- Valves and finishing touches: These not included as there is now so much choice available. See our Valves page for valves and accessories to complete the look.
- Pipe centre measurements: Approximate pipe centres can be provided if you wish to install your pipework in advance of receiving your radiator.
- Manufacturer’s guarantee: 5 year manufacturer’s guarantee against manufacturing defects.
- Heat outputs: These are shown at operating temperatures of ∆t60˚C (British standard). To obtain ∆t50˚C outputs (European standard), multiply the outputs shown by 0.789.
- Water treatment: The manufacturer’s guarantee will only be valid if your radiators are installed in accordance with British Standards. This means that, on completion of installation, the system should be properly flushed and filled to remove debris and minimise the presence of solid particles and chemical residues, which may cause corrosion and damage within the system. Corrosion inhibitor should be used in accordance with British Standards and should take into account the particular metals within the system.
- Terms and Conditions: All sales are subject to our standard Ts and Cs; a copy can be downloaded from our website.
- VAT: The prices shown are inclusive of VAT.