CALL US: 01274 567789
Core Column Radiators - 602mm high
- Choice of depths and widths
- Stunning lacquered bare metal finish
- Low prices!
Lead Time: Approx 3 to 5 w/days (stock sizes) / Approx 6 weeks (special order sizes)
|Wall or floor mounted?||Size||Depth||Output (Watts/BTUs)||Price incl VAT|
|Wall-Mounted||H: 602mm / W: 1014mm / Sections: 22||101mm / 3 column||1685/5748||£312.90|
|Wall-Mounted||H: 602mm / W: 1014mm / Sections: 22||139mm / 4 column||2196/7494||£373.20|
|Wall-Mounted||H: 602mm / W: 1194mm / Sections: 26||101mm / 3 column||1991/6793||£365.44|
|Wall-Mounted||H: 602mm / W: 1194mm / Sections: 26||139mm / 4 column||2596/8856||£436.69|
|Wall-Mounted||H: 602mm / W: 609mm / Sections: 13||101mm / 3 column||995/3396||£194.71|
|Wall-Mounted||H: 602mm / W: 609mm / Sections: 13||139mm / 4 column||1298/4428||£230.34|
|Wall-Mounted||H: 602mm / W: 834mm / Sections: 18||101mm / 3 column||1378/4701||£260.38|
|Wall-Mounted||H: 602mm / W: 834mm / Sections: 18||139mm / 4 column||1797/6131||£309.71|
- Lead time: Stock sizes: approximately 3 to 5 working days / Non-stock sizes are by special order: approximately 6 weeks. However, we do have other sizes held in stock or approximate pipe centres can be provided if you wish to install your pipework in advance of receiving your radiator. Special order means that, once manufacture has commenced, orders cannot be cancelled.
- Finish: Lacquered bare steel is a transparent coating that is applied to the bare mild steel finish. It will expose the manufacturing marks that occur in production of the radiator such as welds and rivets – see close-up image.
- Material: Made of mild steel.
- Delivery: We offer delivery to most addresses on the UK mainland (excluding some remote areas) [MORE INFORMATION]
- Fixings: Radiators are supplied with the necessary fixings i.e. wall bracket, plugs, bushes and vents. 1/2″ connections are supplied as standard. Screws are not supplied.
- Depth: 101mm or 139mm (excluding brackets)
- Projection from the wall: 125mm or 163mm
- Valve connections: Side valve connections so add 150mm in total to the width of the radiator to allow for valves. (These are not pipe centre measurements.)
- Valves and finishing touches: These not included as there is now so much choice available. See our Valves page for valves and accessories to complete the look.
- Pipe centre measurements: Approximate pipe centres can be provided if you wish to install your pipework in advance of receiving your radiator.
- Manufacturer’s guarantee: 5 year manufacturer’s guarantee against manufacturing defects.
- Heat outputs: These are shown at operating temperatures of 90/70/20 (Dt60°C). To obtain Dt50°C outputs, multiply the outputs shown by 0.789.
- Water treatment: The manufacturer’s guarantee will only be valid if your radiators are installed in accordance with British Standards. This means that, on completion of installation, the system should be properly flushed and filled to remove debris and minimise the presence of solid particles and chemical residues, which may cause corrosion and damage within the system. Corrosion inhibitor should be used in accordance with British Standards and should take into account the particular metals within the system.
- Terms and Conditions: All sales are subject to our standard Ts and Cs; a copy can be downloaded from our website.
- VAT: The prices shown are inclusive of VAT.