Crescent comes in either a "half round" radiator that doubles as a sculptural focal feature as well as a reliable heat emitter or a corner (90 degree) version, for when space is at a premium. It is made by the best in Europe, offering top quality and a 10 year manufacturer's guarantee.
- Top quality European manufacturer
- Corner radiator option
- Solid steel construction
There is no Price List.
- Lead time: All Crescent radiators are by special order: approximately 6 weeks. Special order means that an order cannot be cancelled once manufacturing has commenced.
- Finishes: White is semi-gloss Traffic White RAL 9016 and Anthracite is a fine textured metallic dark grey (M301). Other colours available – please ask for a quote.
- Design: Single means 1 row of tubes and Double means 2 rows of tubes. Other sizes available – please ask for a quote.
- Material: Made of mild steel.
- Delivery: We offer delivery to most addresses on the UK mainland (excluding some remote areas) [MORE INFORMATION].
- Fixings: Radiators are supplied with the necessary fixings i.e. wall bracket, plugs, bushes and vents. 1/2″ connections are supplied as standard. Screws are not supplied.
- Projection from the wall: The projection is the same as the depth measurement as stated. On the corner model this is measurement from the internal corner.
- Valve connections: Underside valve connections
- Valves and finishing touches: These not included as there is now so much choice available. See our Valves page for valves and accessories to complete the look.
- Pipe centre measurements: Approximate pipe centres can be provided if you wish to install your pipework in advance of receiving your radiator.
- Manufacturer’s guarantee: 10 year manufacturer’s guarantee against manufacturing defects.
- Heat outputs: These are shown at operating temperatures of ?t60?C (British standard). To obtain ?t50?C outputs (European standard), multiply the outputs shown by 0.789.
- Water treatment: The manufacturer’s guarantee will only be valid if your radiators are installed in accordance with British Standards. This means that, on completion of installation, the system should be properly flushed and filled to remove debris and minimise the presence of solid particles and chemical residues, which may cause corrosion and damage within the system. Corrosion inhibitor should be used in accordance with British Standards and should take into account the particular metals within the system.
- Terms and Conditions: All sales are subject to our standard Ts and Cs; a copy can be downloaded from our website.
- VAT: The prices shown are inclusive of VAT.