CALL US: 01274 567789
Cutler stainless steel radiators
A master of the radiator world, the stainless steel Cutler is beautifully designed and engineered for maximum output. Effortlessly stylish with its curved edges, simple clean lines and stunning finish, the Cutler is designed to stand the test of time. Available in 32 different sizes, both vertical and horizontal, the Cutler is popular for use throughout the house as well as a one off.
- Ultra-modern designer radiator
- Stainless steel construction
- 20 year warranty
Lead Time: Approx 3 to 4 w/days (most sizes in brushed) / Approx 6 to 8 weeks (all other models)
- Lead time: Brushed models in most sizes are usually in stock in the UK – approximately 3 to 4 working days / Polished models and all other sizes in brushed are by special order: approximately 6 to 8 weeks. Special order means that an order cannot be cancelled once manufacturing has commenced.
- Finishes: Brushed stainless steel has a matt finish similar to the most popular finish of cooker hoods for example. Polished stainless steel has an appearance similar to chrome.
- Design: This radiator can be mounted horizontally or vertically.
- Material: Made of stainless steel.
- Delivery: We offer delivery to most addresses on the UK mainland (excluding some remote areas) [MORE INFORMATION].
- Fixings: Radiators are supplied with the necessary fixings i.e. wall bracket, plugs, bushes and vents. 1/2″ connections are supplied as standard. Screws are not supplied.
- Valve connections: Mounted with vertical bars: Side valve connections; add an extra 150mm to the width of the radiator to allow for valves (these are not pipe centres). / Mounted with horizontal bars: Underside bottom opposite end valve connections
- Valves and finishing touches: These not included as there is now so much choice available. See our Valves page for valves and accessories to complete the look.
- Pipe centre measurements: Approximate pipe centres can be provided if you wish to install your pipework in advance of receiving your radiator.
- Manufacturer’s guarantee: 20 year manufacturer’s guarantee against manufacturing defects.
- Heat outputs: These are shown at operating temperatures of ∆t60°C (British standard). To obtain ∆t50°C outputs (European standard), multiply the outputs shown by 0.789.
- Water treatment: The manufacturer’s guarantee will only be valid if your radiators are installed in accordance with British Standards. This means that, on completion of installation, the system should be properly flushed and filled to remove debris and minimise the presence of solid particles and chemical residues, which may cause corrosion and damage within the system. Corrosion inhibitor should be used in accordance with British Standards and should take into account the particular metals within the system.
- Terms and Conditions: All sales are subject to our standard Ts and Cs; a copy can be downloaded from our website.
- VAT: The prices shown are inclusive of VAT.