With D-shaped tube profile, the D-Line is a stylish yet affordable radiator with a fantastic heat output. It is available in wide range of sizes and white, dark grey and chrome from stock for quick delivery.
- Stocked in many sizes
- High heat output
- Single and double versions
There is no Price List.
- Lead time: All models are usually in stock: approximately 3 to 4 working days.
- Finishes: White, Black, "Charcoal" which is a micro-grain textured, dark grey finish or chrome. Chrome models emit 20% less heat than painted models. The finishes of this radiator changed around March 2016. please contact us if you are looking to match to existing radiators.
- Design: The design and measurements of this radiator changed slightly around March 2016 - please contact us if you are looking to match to existing radiators.
- Material: Made of mild steel.
- Delivery: We offer delivery to most addresses on the UK mainland (excluding some remote areas) [MORE INFORMATION].
- Fixings: Radiators are supplied with the necessary fixings i.e. wall bracket, plugs, bushes and vents. 1/2" connections are supplied as standard. Screws are not supplied.
- Projection from wall to front face (approximate): Single models = 88mm / Double models = 109mm
- Valve connections: 1500mm high and over: Underside bottom opposite end valve connections. / 420mm to 600mm high: Side valve connections, so you need to add an extra 150mm to the width of the radiator to allow for valves. (These are not pipe centres.)
- Valves and finishing touches: These not included as there is now so much choice available. See our Valves page for valves and accessories to complete the look.
- Pipe centre measurements: Approximate pipe centres can be provided if you wish to install your pipework in advance of receiving your radiator.
- Manufacturer's guarantee: 5 year manufacturer's guarantee against manufacturing defects.
- Heat outputs: These are shown at operating temperatures of 90/70/20 (∆t60°C). To obtain ∆t50°C outputs, multiply the outputs shown by 0.789.
- Water treatment: The manufacturer's guarantee will only be valid if your radiators are installed in accordance with British Standards. This means that, on completion of installation, the system should be properly flushed and filled to remove debris and minimise the presence of solid particles and chemical residues, which may cause corrosion and damage within the system. Corrosion inhibitor should be used in accordance with British Standards and should take into account the particular metals within the system.
- Terms and Conditions: All sales are subject to our standard Ts and Cs; a copy can be downloaded from our website.
- VAT: The prices shown are inclusive of VAT.