CALL US: 01274 567789
Dansk Raw radiators
Baring all, the Dansk Raw radiator is a slimline flat panel radiator with a clear lacquer finish, showing off the natural manufacturing marks, whilst providing protection from the elements. Made in Denmark, it offers the best of Scandinvian design in a stripped back finish, complementing the industrial trend.
There is no Price List.
- Lead time: All Dansk Raw radiators are made to order: approximately 4 to 6 weeks.
- Finishes: Finished in bare metal that has a clear lacquer coating. The nature of the finish means it will show the manufacturing marks inherent in the steel. It is not recommended to be installed in wet areas i.e. bathrooms.
- Design: Horizontal models have open sides and a closed top as pictured, whereas the vertical models have closed sides and an open top.
- Accessories: Towel pegs and towel rails are available as attachments by special order; please ask for more details.
- Material: Made of mild steel.
- Delivery: We offer delivery to most addresses on the UK mainland (excluding some remote areas) [MORE INFORMATION].
- Fixings: Radiators are supplied with the necessary fixings i.e. wall bracket, plugs, bushes and vents. 1/2″ connections are supplied as standard. Screws are not supplied.
- Projection from wall to front face (approximate): 70mm
- Valve connections: Vertical models: underside valve connections / Horizontal models: side valve connections, so add an extra 150mm to the width of the radiator to allow for valves (these are not the pipe centre measurements). Other valve connections including hidden valves are available by special order; please ask for more details.
- Valves and finishing touches: These not included as there is now so much choice available. See our Valves page for valves and accessories to complete the look.
- Pipe centre measurements: Approximate pipe centres can be provided if you wish to install your pipework in advance of receiving your radiator.
- Manufacturer’s guarantee: 5 year manufacturer’s guarantee against manufacturing defects.
- Heat outputs: These are shown at operating temperatures of ?t60?C (British standard). To obtain ?t50?C outputs (European standard), multiply the outputs shown by 0.789.
- Water treatment: The manufacturer’s guarantee will only be valid if your radiators are installed in accordance with British Standards. This means that, on completion of installation, the system should be properly flushed and filled to remove debris and minimise the presence of solid particles and chemical residues, which may cause corrosion and damage within the system. Corrosion inhibitor should be used in accordance with British Standards and should take into account the particular metals within the system.
- Terms and Conditions: All sales are subject to our standard Ts and Cs; a copy can be downloaded from our website.
- VAT: The prices shown are inclusive of VAT