CALL US: 01274 567789
Deco towel rail
Bring gleaming glamour to your bathroom or kitchen with the Deco. These towel radiators have hexagonal mounting plates and hexagonal tubes that create the geometric design typical of the Art Deco era. Each Deco is made to order in the UK. Bespoke service is available offering a huge range of other sizes and finishes - please ask for a quote.
- Geometric Art Deco design
- Tubes are made of brass internally to ensure a long life
- Made in the UK
Lead Time: Approximately 4 to 6 weeks
|Mount Type||Model||Size||Output (Watts/BTUs)||Price incl VAT|
|Floor-Standing||Central Heating||H: 1543mm / W: 550mm / D: 168mm||402/1371||£1,558.80|
|Floor-Standing||Dual Fuel||H: 1543mm / W: 550mm / D: 168mm||402/1371 125W||£1,713.60|
|Floor-Standing||Electric||H: 1543mm / W: 550mm / D: 168mm||125W||£1,783.20|
|Wall-Mounted||Central Heating||H: 836mm / W: 550mm / D: 145mm||267/910||£1,366.80|
|Wall-Mounted||Dual Fuel||H: 836mm / W: 550mm / D: 145mm||267/910 100W||£1,521.60|
|Wall-Mounted||Electric||H: 836mm / W: 550mm / D: 145mm||100W||£1,591.20|
|Wall-Mounted||Central Heating||H: 836mm / W: 700mm / D: 145mm||312/1065||£1,401.60|
|Wall-Mounted||Dual Fuel||H: 836mm / W: 700mm / D: 145mm||312/1065 125W||£1,556.40|
|Wall-Mounted||Electric||H: 836mm / W: 700mm / D: 145mm||125W||£1,626.00|
|Floor-Standing||Central Heating||H: 943mm / W: 600mm / D: 175mm||249/850||£1,304.40|
|Floor-Standing||Dual Fuel||H: 943mm / W: 600mm / D: 175mm||249/850 100W||£1,459.20|
|Floor-Standing||Electric||H: 943mm / W: 600mm / D: 175mm||100W||£1,528.80|
|Wall-Mounted||Central Heating||H: 986mm / W: 700mm / D: 145mm||332/1134||£1,425.60|
|Wall-Mounted||Dual Fuel||H: 986mm / W: 700mm / D: 145mm||332/1134 125W||£1,580.40|
|Wall-Mounted||Electric||H: 986mm / W: 700mm / D: 145mm||125W||£1,650.00|
- Lead time: All Deco radiators are by special order: approximately 4 to 6 weeks. Special order means that an order cannot be cancelled once manufacturing has commenced.
- Bespoke models: Our bespoke service means we can offer a wide range of other designs, finishes and sizes - please ask for more information and quotes.
- Finishes: Polished chrome as standard. Other finishes are available - please ask for more information and a quote.
- Power: Choose from either piped central heating, "dual fuel" (central heating with electric element) or all electric versions. Dual fuel and electric versions are supplied with basic on/off electric elements as standard. Adjustable thermostatic electric elements are available for a surcharge - please ask for more information. Dual fuel radiators have lower heat outputs when using the summer heating element – please ask for more information.
- Material: External tubes are made of brass with a metal top coat (e.g. chrome).
- Delivery: We offer delivery to most addresses on the UK mainland (excluding some remote areas) [MORE INFORMATION].
- Fixings: Radiators are supplied with the necessary fixings i.e. wall bracket, plugs, bushes and vents. ½”connections are supplied as standard. Screws are not supplied.
- Projection from wall to front face: Wall-mounted = 145mm / Floor-mounted, 943mm high = 175mm / Floor-mounted, 1543mm high = 168mm.
- Valve connections: Wall-mounted = Underside valve connections / Floor-mounted = Inward-facing valve connections.
- Valves and finishing touches: These are not included as there is now so much choice available. See our Valves page for valves and accessories to complete the look.
- Pipe centre measurements: Approximate pipe centres can be provided if you wish to install your pipework in advance of receiving your radiator.
- Manufacturer’s guarantee: 30 year manufacturer’s guarantee against manufacturing defects.
- Heat outputs: These are shown at operating temperatures of 90/70/20 (∆t60°C). To obtain ∆t50°C outputs, multiply the outputs shown by 0.789.
- Water treatment: The manufacturer’s guarantee will only be valid if your radiators are installed in accordance with British Standards. This means that, on completion of installation, the system should be properly flushed and filled to remove debris and minimise the presence of solid particles and chemical residues, which may cause corrosion and damage within the system. Corrosion inhibitor should be used in accordance with British Standards and should take into account the particular metals within the system.
- Terms and Conditions: All sales are subject to our standard Ts and Cs; a copy can be downloaded from our website.
- VAT: The prices shown are inclusive of VAT.