Decoral Slim aluminium radiator
Aluminium offers an ideal choice for radiators, due to it's rapid reaction time, high heat output and light weight. It is also deemed the most eco-friendly material creating radiators with low water content that can be recycled. This model has been added to our Designer Range because of it's slimline profile meaning it only projects 72mm from the wall, unlike many other aluminium radiators.
- Slimline profile
- Eco-friendly properties
- Top quality Italian brand
|Size||Heat Output (Watts/BTUs)||Finish||Price incl VAT|
|H: 550mm / W: 1060mm / D: 50mm / Sections: 13||1149/3920||White (semi-gloss)||£546.00|
|H: 550mm / W: 1140mm / D: 50mm / Sections: 14||1237/4221||White (semi-gloss)||£588.00|
|H: 550mm / W: 1220mm / D: 50mm / Sections: 15||1326/4524||White (semi-gloss)||£630.00|
|H: 550mm / W: 1300mm / D: 50mm / Sections: 16||1413/4821||White (semi-gloss)||£672.00|
|H: 550mm / W: 1380mm / D: 50mm / Sections: 17||1502/5125||White (semi-gloss)||£714.00|
|H: 550mm / W: 1460mm / D: 50mm / Sections: 18||1590/5425||White (semi-gloss)||£756.00|
|H: 550mm / W: 1540mm / D: 50mm / Sections: 19||1679/5729||White (semi-gloss)||£798.00|
|H: 550mm / W: 1620mm / D: 50mm / Sections: 20||1767/6029||White (semi-gloss)||£840.00|
|H: 550mm / W: 1700mm / D: 50mm / Sections: 21||1855/6329||White (semi-gloss)||£882.00|
|H: 550mm / W: 1780mm / D: 50mm / Sections: 22||1944/6633||White (semi-gloss)||£924.00|
|H: 550mm / W: 1860mm / D: 50mm / Sections: 23||2033/6937||White (semi-gloss)||£966.00|
|H: 550mm / W: 1940mm / D: 50mm / Sections: 24||2121/7237||White (semi-gloss)||£1,008.00|
|H: 550mm / W: 2020mm / D: 50mm / Sections: 25||2209/7537||White (semi-gloss)||£1,050.00|
|H: 550mm / W: 260mm / D: 50mm / Sections: 3||265/904||White (semi-gloss)||£126.00|
|H: 550mm / W: 340mm / D: 50mm / Sections: 4||354/1208||White (semi-gloss)||£168.00|
|H: 550mm / W: 420mm / D: 50mm / Sections: 5||442/1508||White (semi-gloss)||£210.00|
|H: 550mm / W: 500mm / D: 50mm / Sections: 6||530/1808||White (semi-gloss)||£252.00|
|H: 550mm / W: 580mm / D: 50mm / Sections: 7||618/2109||White (semi-gloss)||£294.00|
|H: 550mm / W: 660mm / D: 50mm / Sections: 8||707/2412||White (semi-gloss)||£336.00|
|H: 550mm / W: 740mm / D: 50mm / Sections: 9||795/2713||White (semi-gloss)||£378.00|
|H: 550mm / W: 820mm / D: 50mm / Sections: 10||884/3016||White (semi-gloss)||£420.00|
|H: 550mm / W: 900mm / D: 50mm / Sections: 11||972/3316||White (semi-gloss)||£462.00|
|H: 550mm / W: 980mm / D: 50mm / Sections: 12||1060/3617||White (semi-gloss)||£504.00|
- Lead time: This radiator is held in sections in white in the UK and radiators are assembled to order – approximately 3 to 5 working days. Other finishes are by special order: approximately 3 to 4 weeks. Special order means that an order cannot be cancelled once manufacturing has commenced.
- Finishes: White is semi-gloss Warm White RAL 9010. Other colours area available by special order. Swatches are available on request. Special order means that an order cannot be cancelled once manufacturing has commenced.
- Material: Made of aluminium.
- Delivery: We offer delivery to most addresses on the UK mainland (excluding some remote areas) [MORE INFORMATION].
- Fixings: Radiators are supplied with the necessary fixings i.e. wall bracket, plugs, bushes and vents. 1/2″ connections are supplied as standard. Screws are not supplied.
- Projection from the wall: 72mm
- Valve connections: Side valve connections so add 150mm in total to the width of the radiator to allow for valves. (These are not pipe centre measurements.)
- Valves and finishing touches: These not included as there is now so much choice available. See our Valves page for valves and accessories to complete the look.
- Pipe centre measurements: Approximate pipe centres can be provided if you wish to install your pipework in advance of receiving your radiator.
- Manufacturer’s guarantee: 10 year manufacturer’s guarantee against manufacturing defects.
- Heat outputs: These are shown at operating temperatures of ∆t60˚C (British standard). To obtain ∆t50˚C outputs (European standard), multiply the outputs shown by 0.789.
- Water treatment: The manufacturer’s guarantee will only be valid if your radiators are installed in accordance with British Standards. This means that, on completion of installation, the system should be properly flushed and filled to remove debris and minimise the presence of solid particles and chemical residues, which may cause corrosion and damage within the system. Corrosion inhibitor should be used in accordance with British Standards and should take into account the particular metals within the system.
- Terms and Conditions: All sales are subject to our standard Ts and Cs; a copy can be downloaded from our website.
- VAT: The prices shown are inclusive of VAT.