Stunning curve makes a dramatic statement that oozes quality and style.? Curving to the left or right (it's your choice), the Demitour in stainless steel is hand-made by skilled artisans in the UK. (Chrome models are made of mild steel.)
- Unique design
- Stainless steel model is handmade in the UK
- Mild steel models at low prices
|Finish||Heat Output (Watts/BTUs)||Size||Price incl VAT|
|H: 1800mm / W: 800mm / Tubes: 10||1053 / 3562||Polished stainless steel||£1,506.00|
|H: 1800mm / W: 800mm / Tubes: 10||1053 / 3562||Satin stainless steel||£1,656.00|
|H: 1800mm / W: 800mm / Tubes: 10||667 / 2277||Chrome||£466.80|
- Lead time: All models are by special order – please contact us for an estimate of lead time.? Special order means that an order cannot be cancelled once manufacturing has commenced.
- Finishes: Brushed stainless steel has a matt finish similar to the most popular finish of cooker hoods for example.? Polished stainless steel has an appearance similar to chrome.
- Design:?Available in either left or right hand versions. Left hand version is pictured.
- Material: Made of chrome coated mild steel or stainless steel.
- Delivery: We offer delivery to most addresses on the UK mainland (excluding some remote areas) [MORE INFORMATION].
- Fixings: Radiators are supplied with the necessary fixings i.e. wall bracket, plugs, bushes and vents. _?connections are supplied as standard. ?Screws are not supplied.
- Projection from the wall:?70mm to 80mm.
- Valve connections:?Side valve connections so add 150mm in total to the width of the radiator to allow for valves.? (These are not pipe centre measurements.)
- Valves and finishing touches: These not included as there is now so much choice available. See our Valves page for valves and accessories to complete the look.
- Pipe centre measurements: Approximate pipe centres can be provided if you wish to install your pipework in advance of receiving your radiator.
- Manufacturer?s guarantee:?15 year manufacturer?s guarantee against manufacturing defects on chrome version. / 30?year manufacturer?s guarantee against manufacturing defects on stainless steel versions.
- Heat outputs: These are shown at operating temperatures of 90/70/20 (Dt60?c).? To obtain Dt50?c outputs, multiply the outputs shown by 0.789.
- Water treatment: The manufacturer?s guarantee will only be valid if your radiators are installed in accordance with British Standards. This means that, on completion of installation, the system should be properly flushed and filled to remove debris and minimise the presence of solid particles and chemical residues, which may cause corrosion and damage within the system. Corrosion inhibitor should be used in accordance with British Standards and should take into account the particular metals within the system.
- Terms and Conditions: All sales are subject to our standard Ts and Cs; a copy can be downloaded from our website.
- VAT: The prices shown are inclusive of VAT.