CALL US: 01274 567789
Dex towel rail
Designed to ensure dry, toasty towels, this radiator’s projecting rails means more hanging space and a higher heat output than standard flat fronted ladder rails. The Dex towel rail is available in a range of sizes and finishes, in central heating and dual fuel formats.
- Plenty of towel drying space
- Central heating and "dual fuel" options
- Top quality Italian manufacturer
Lead Time: Approx 3 to 5 w/days (white) / Approx 4 to 6 weeks (other colours)
|Product Type||Size||Output (Watts/BTUs)||Finish||Price incl VAT|
|Central heating||H: 620mm / W: 500mm||379/1294||White RAL 9016||£139.20|
|Central heating||H: 620mm / W: 600mm||435/1484||White RAL 9016||£158.40|
|Central heating||H: 900mm / W: 500mm||556/1897||White RAL 9016||£163.20|
|Central heating||H: 900mm / W: 600mm||640/2182||White RAL 9016||£201.60|
|Central heating||H: 1100mm / W: 500mm||683/2329||White RAL 9016||£176.40|
|Central heating||H: 1100mm / W: 600mm||786/2683||White RAL 9016||£225.60|
|Central heating||H: 1300mm / W: 500mm||810/2764||White RAL 9016||£196.80|
|Central heating||H: 1300mm / W: 600mm||932/2764||White RAL 9016||£255.60|
|Dual fuel||H: 620mm / W: 500mm||379/1294 300W||White RAL 9016||£223.20|
|Dual fuel||H: 620mm / W: 600mm||435/1484 300W||White RAL 9016||£242.40|
|Dual fuel||H: 900mm / W: 500mm||556/1898 400W||White RAL 9016||£247.20|
|Dual fuel||H: 900mm / W: 600mm||640/2182 400W||White RAL 9016||£285.60|
|Dual fuel||H: 1100mm / W: 500mm||683/2329 600W||White RAL 9016||£260.40|
|Dual fuel||H: 1100mm / W: 600mm||786/2683 600W||White RAL 9016||£309.60|
|Dual fuel||H: 1300mm / W: 500mm||810/2764 600W||White RAL 9016||£280.80|
|Dual fuel||H: 1300mm / W: 600mm||932/2764 600W||White RAL 9016||£339.60|
- Lead time: White: approximately 3 to 5 working days. All other finishes are by special order: approximately 4 to 6 weeks. Special order means that an order cannot be cancelled once manufacturing has commenced.
- Finishes: Standard white is Traffic White RAL 9016. For other colours and finishes, colour cards and swatches are available on request. On dual fuel models: as standard, white radiators come with a white element and white 50mm T-piece and coloured radiators come with a chrome element and chrome 50mm T–piece. Please allow 200mm minimum below the radiator to accommodate the dual fuel parts.
- Power: Choose from either piped central heating or "dual fuel" (central heating with electric element) versions. Dual fuel versions are supplied with basic on/off electric elements as standard. Thermostatic elements are available for a surcharge and may have a different wattage - please ask for more information. Dual fuel radiators have lower heat outputs when using the summer heating element – please ask for more information.
- Material: Made of mild steel.
- Delivery: We offer delivery to most addresses on the UK mainland (excluding some remote areas) [MORE INFORMATION].
- Fixings: Radiators are supplied with the necessary fixings i.e. wall bracket, plugs, bushes and vents. ½”connections are supplied as standard. Screws are not supplied.
- Projection from wall to front face (approximate): 120mm
- Valve connections: Underside valve connections.
- Valves and finishing touches: These not included as there is now so much choice available. See our Valves page for valves and accessories to complete the look.
- Pipe centre measurements (for central heating versions): Approximate pipe centres can be provided if you wish to install your pipework in advance of receiving your radiator.
- Manufacturer’s guarantee: 5 year manufacturer’s guarantee on the radiator itself and 2 year manufacturer's guarantee on the electrical components.
- Heat outputs (for central heating versions): These are shown at operating temperatures of 90/70/20 (∆t60°C). To obtain ∆t50°C outputs, multiply the outputs shown by 0.789.
- Water treatment: The manufacturer’s guarantee will only be valid if your radiators are installed in accordance with British Standards. This means that, on completion of installation, the system should be properly flushed and filled to remove debris and minimise the presence of solid particles and chemical residues, which may cause corrosion and damage within the system. Corrosion inhibitor should be used in accordance with British Standards and should take into account the particular metals within the system.
- Terms and Conditions: All sales are subject to our standard Ts and Cs; a copy can be downloaded from our website.
- VAT: The prices shown are inclusive of VAT.