Ecologico aluminium towel rails
The latest addition to our bathroom radiator range is the Ecologico. This practical yet smart Italian ladder style towel rail offers quick heat up and towel drying. It's aluminium construction makes it light-weight and recyclable and it is made of 100% recycled materials. Stocked in graphite (textured dark grey) in the UK for quick delivery.
- 100% recycled and recyclable
- Aluminium means quick heat up time
- Light weight
For more information see ADDITIONAL INFORMATION tabPrinter Friendly
|height||width||Heat Output (Watts/BTUs)||Price incl VAT|
|1738mm||528mm||1074 / 3666||£367.20|
- Lead time: All models are usually in stock: approximately 2 to 3 working days.
- Finish: "Graphite" is a textured very dark grey/almost black.
- Material: Made of aluminium.
- Delivery: We offer delivery to most addresses on the UK mainland (excluding some remote areas) [MORE INFORMATION].
- Fixings: Radiators are supplied with the necessary fixings i.e. wall bracket, plugs, bushes and vents. ½”connections are supplied as standard. Screws are not supplied.
- Projection from wall to front face (approximate): 80mm to 103mm as bracket is adjustable.
- Valve connections: Underside valve connections.
- Valves and finishing touches: These not included as there is now so much choice available. See our Valves page for valves and accessories to complete the look.
- Pipe centre measurements (for central heating versions): Approximate pipe centres can be provided if you wish to install your pipework in advance of receiving your radiator.
- Manufacturer’s guarantee: 12 year manufacturer’s guarantee.
- Heat outputs (for central heating versions): These are shown at operating temperatures of 90/70/20 (Dt60°c). To obtain Dt50°c outputs, multiply the outputs shown by 0.789.
- Water treatment: The manufacturer’s guarantee will only be valid if your radiators are installed in accordance with British Standards. This means that, on completion of installation, the system should be properly flushed and filled to remove debris and minimise the presence of solid particles and chemical residues, which may cause corrosion and damage within the system. Corrosion inhibitor should be used in accordance with British Standards and should take into account the particular metals within the system.
- Terms and Conditions: All sales are subject to our standard Ts and Cs; a copy can be downloaded from our website.
- VAT: The prices shown are inclusive of VAT.