Edwardian 2 Cast Iron Radiators - 660mm high
Simple classic styling with slow curving tactile edges, the Edwardian 2 brings authenticity to period properties and effortless style to contemporary interiors. Chunky and substantial in appearance, and finished to the highest standard, this Edwardian 2 is as good as it gets. Supplied pre-assembled and ready to install.
- Best-selling height
- Unique design
- Stunning range of traditional paint finishes
|Size||Watts||BTUs||Price incl VAT|
|3 Sections/275mm wide||354||1209||£214.80|
|4 sections/356mm wide||472||1611||£273.60|
|5 sections/437mm wide||590||2013||£332.40|
|6 Sections/518mm wide||708||2416||£392.40|
|7 Sections/599mm wide||826||2818||£451.20|
|8 Sections/680mm wide||944||3221||£510.00|
|9 Sections/761mm wide||1062||3624||£568.80|
|10 Sections/842mm wide||1180||4027||£627.60|
|11 Sections/923mm wide||1298||4429||£686.40|
|12 Sections/1004mm wide||1416||4831||£745.20|
|13 Sections/1085mm wide||1534||5234||£804.00|
|14 Sections/1166mm wide||1653||5640||£862.80|
|15 Sections/1247mm wide||1771||6043||£921.60|
|16 Sections/1328mm wide||1888||6443||£994.80|
|17 Sections/1409mm wide||2006||6845||£1,054.80|
|18 Sections/1490mm wide||2124||7247||£1,113.60|
|19 Sections/1571mm wide||2242||7650||£1,172.40|
|20 Sections/1652mm wide||2361||8056||£1,231.20|
- Cancellations: Cast iron radiators are made to order. Once manufacture has commenced, orders cannot be cancelled.
- Lead time: approximately 3 to 4 weeks.
- Delivery: We offer delivery to most addresses on the UK mainland (excluding some remote areas) via a commercial pallet carrier service [MORE INFORMATION]
- Fixings: Radiators are supplied with the necessary fixings i.e. feet, wall bracket, plugs, bushes and vents. Cast iron radiators are floor-standing (with feet) as standard – wall mounted versions (without feet) are available on request. 1/2″ connections are supplied as standard. (3/4″ connections are available on request.) Screws are not supplied.
- Depth: Radiator depth at deepest part (excluding wall bracket) = 140mm
- Projection from the wall: minimum is depth of radiator plus skirting board depth.
- Valves and finishing touches: These not included as there is now so much choice available. See our Valves page for valves and accessories to complete the look.
- Heat outputs: These are shown at operating temperatures of 80/60/20 (∆t50˚C). To obtain ∆t60˚C outputs, multiply the outputs shown by 1.264.
- Pipe centre measurements: Cast iron radiators have tapping centres that equal the width of the radiator, so pipe centre measurements equal the width of the radiator plus and appropriate amount for valves. Bear in mind, some cast iron radiators are hand-finished in the traditional manner so widths of radiators may vary between batches. For this reason, we don’t advise finalising any pipework until the radiators are on site.
- Manufacturer’s guarantee: 10 year manufacturer’s guarantee against manufacturing defects.
- Water pressure: maximum working pressure of 6 bar.
- Water treatment: The manufacturer’s guarantee will only be valid if your radiators are installed in accordance with British Standards. This means that, on completion of installation, the system should be properly flushed and filled to remove debris and minimise the presence of solid particles and chemical residues, which may cause corrosion and damage within the system. Corrosion inhibitor should be used in accordance with British Standards and should take into account the particular metals within the system.
- Terms and Conditions: All sales are subject to our standard Ts and Cs; a copy can be downloaded from our website.
All our cast iron radiators are available in a wide range of finishes, including traditional metallic paints and colour matches to popular paint ranges such as Farrow & Ball.
Our images show a selection of the finishes available but please be aware that the images shown are for illustrative purposes and colours may not be accurately reproduced on a computer screen. Therefore more accurate colour cards and swatches can be sent by post to help you ensure you can make an informed choice – please contact our team to request samples.
Primer: A base coat ready for on-site painting or for delivery direct to your chosen painting company in the UK. Please be aware that we advise against leaving the radiators in a just a primer finish; a top coat is required to ensure protection against airborne moisture. We also strongly advise against powder-coating cast iron radiators as this process can weaken the seals between sections, therefore powder-coating will invalidate any manufacturer’s guarantee.
- Traditional matt metallics; see options list and colour card shown; or
- Bespoke colour match – we can colour match to any other non-textured paint range (including RAL, Farrow and Ball, Aga, Rayburn, Little Greene Paint Co, Fired Earth, Paint Library and Dulux colours). There may be a surcharge for some colours; please contact our team to discuss further.
- Shade variations may occur from one paint batch to the next and, over the years, our traditional metallic paints have changed slightly as these are hand-made. Accordingly, where radiators are to be used in the same room and/or a colour match is important, it is advisable to order all radiators at the same time. If you are looking to colour match to radiators ordered previously, please make us aware of this at time of order so we can minimise shade variation.
- Cast iron radiators by nature have a textured finish. For a smooth finish, please see our steel column models such as the Classic, Colori and Bordo ranges. Light coloured paint finishes such as silver, white and cream will highlight the imperfections characteristic of cast iron more than the darker colours.