Eldwick towel radiator - STOCKED
The Eldwick ball-jointed towel radiator has a luxurious chrome coating with a white radiator insert in a tall height to optimize warmth and drying capacity within a restricted space. This radiator offers superb quality and finish that will stand the test of time as well as it being held in stock for next working day delivery. A new design feature allows stock central heating versions to be easily electrified, significantly reducing the lead time and cost of dual fuel and electric models. Also our bespoke service means we can offer a wide range of other styles, finishes and sizes by special order.
- Next day delivery
- Tall, slim design for narrow spaces
- Central heating, electric and "dual fuel" versions
|Model||Size||Output (Watts/BTUs)||Price incl VAT|
|Central Heating||H: 1500mm / W: 500mm / Projection: 250mm||1133/3864||£681.00|
|Dual Fuel||H: 1500mm / W: 500mm / Projection: 250mm||1133/3864 450W||£753.00|
|Electric||H: 1500mm / W: 500mm / Projection: 250mm||450W||£812.00|
- Lead time: All models are usually in stock in the UK: approximately 2 working days.
- Finishes: Polished chrome with a white (RAL 9016) radiator insert as standard. Other finishes may be available by special order - please ask for more information and a quote.
- Bespoke service: Other sizes, designs and finishes are available by special order – please ask for more information and a quote.
- Power: Choose from either piped central heating, "dual fuel" (central heating with electric element) or all electric versions. Dual fuel and electric versions are supplied with a basic on/off electric element. Adjustable thermostatic elements are available for a surcharge. Dual fuel radiators have lower heat outputs when using the summer heating element – please ask for more information.
- Material: Made of mild steel.
- Delivery: We offer delivery to most addresses on the UK mainland (excluding some remote areas) [MORE INFORMATION].
- Fixings: Radiators are supplied with the necessary fixings i.e. wall bracket, plugs, bushes and vents. ½”connections are supplied as standard. Screws are not supplied.
- Projection from wall to front face: 250mm.
- Valve connections: Inward facing valve connections.
- Valves and finishing touches: These not included as there is now so much choice available. See advice above then our Valves page for valves and accessories to complete the look.
- Pipe centre measurements: Approximate pipe centres can be provided if you wish to install your pipework in advance of receiving your radiator.
- Manufacturer’s guarantee: 5 year manufacturer’s guarantee against manufacturing defects.
- Heat outputs: These are shown at operating temperatures of 90/70/20 (∆t60°C). To obtain ∆t50°C outputs, multiply the outputs shown by 0.789.
- Water treatment: The manufacturer’s guarantee will only be valid if your radiators are installed in accordance with British Standards. This means that, on completion of installation, the system should be properly flushed and filled to remove debris and minimise the presence of solid particles and chemical residues, which may cause corrosion and damage within the system. Corrosion inhibitor should be used in accordance with British Standards and should take into account the particular metals within the system.
- Terms and Conditions: All sales are subject to our standard Ts and Cs; a copy can be downloaded from our website.
- VAT: The prices shown are inclusive of VAT.