CALL US: 01274 567789
Ellipse radiator - 33% off RRP - with horizontal bars
The stylish oval profile of the Ellipse has model good looks and a fantastic heat output. Available from stock for delivery in 2 working days in many sizes (tall and slim or short and wide) and in white, textured anthracite or a wide range of other paint finishes plus polished stainless steel. These designer radiators are made with a thick grade of steel, ensuring a longer life, unlike many cheap imitations on the market.
- Excellent value
- High heat outputs
- Next day delivery
Lead Time: Approx 2 w/days (white and anthracite) / Approx 2 weeks (other finishes)
|Size||Number of tubes||Watts||BTUs||Finish||Price incl VAT|
|H: 295mm / W: 1500mm||5 x 2||799||2729||White||£266.66|
|H: 295mm / W: 1500mm||5 x 2||799||2729||Anthracite||£266.66|
|H: 295mm / W: 1800mm||5 x 2||969||3309||White||£266.66|
|H: 295mm / W: 1800mm||5 x 2||969||3309||Anthracite||£266.66|
|H: 413mm / W: 1500mm||7 x 2||1129||3854||White||£342.28|
|H: 413mm / W: 1500mm||7 x 2||1129||3854||Anthracite||£342.28|
|H: 413mm / W: 1800mm||7 x 2||1349||4605||White||£342.28|
|H: 413mm / W: 1800mm||7 x 2||1349||4605||Anthracite||£342.28|
|H: 531mm / W: 1800mm||9 x 2||1739||5935||White||£419.21|
|H: 531mm / W: 1800mm||9 x 2||1739||5935||Anthracite||£419.21|
- Lead time: White and anthracite: approximately 2 working days. / All other finishes: approximately 2 weeks.
- Finishes: White (semi-gloss RAL 9016), Anthracite (textured dark grey) or polished stainless steel (similar look to chrome). Other RAL colours are also available by special order. Special order means that an order cannot be cancelled once manufacturing has commenced.
- Material: Made of mild steel.
- Delivery: We offer delivery to most addresses on the UK mainland (excluding some remote areas) [MORE INFORMATION].
- Fixings: Radiators are supplied with the necessary fixings i.e. wall bracket, plugs, bushes and vents. 1/2″ connections are supplied as standard. Screws are not supplied.
- Projection from wall to front face (approximate): 105mm
- Valve connections: Underside valve connections.
- Valves and finishing touches: These not included as there is now so much choice available. See our Valves page for valves and accessories to complete the look.
- Pipe centre measurements: Approximate pipe centres can be provided if you wish to install your pipework in advance of receiving your radiator.
- Manufacturer’s guarantee: 5 year manufacturer’s guarantee against manufacturing defects.
- Heat outputs: These are shown at operating temperatures of 80/60/20 (∆t50˚C). To obtain ∆t60˚C outputs, multiply the outputs shown by 1.264.
- Water treatment: The manufacturer’s guarantee will only be valid if your radiators are installed in accordance with British Standards. This means that, on completion of installation, the system should be properly flushed and filled to remove debris and minimise the presence of solid particles and chemical residues, which may cause corrosion and damage within the system. Corrosion inhibitor should be used in accordance with British Standards and should take into account the particular metals within the system.
- Terms and Conditions: All sales are subject to our standard Ts and Cs; a copy can be downloaded from our website.
- VAT: The prices shown are inclusive of VAT.