Ellipse radiator - with vertical bars
The stylish oval profile of the Ellipse has model good looks and a fantastic heat output. Available from stock for delivery in 2 working days in many sizes and finishes, Ellipse ticks all the boxes when it comes to feature radiators. These designer radiators are made with a thick grade of steel, ensuring a longer life, unlike many cheap imitations on the market.
- Excellent value
- High heat outputs
- Next day delivery
There is no Price List.
- Lead time: All models are usually in stock: approximately 2 working days.
- Finishes: White (semi-gloss), Anthracite (textured dark grey), Black (semi-gloss) or polished stainless steel (similar look to chrome).
- Material: Made of mild steel (painted models) or stainless steel (polished finish).
- Delivery: We offer delivery to most addresses on the UK mainland (excluding some remote areas) [MORE INFORMATION].
- Fixings: Radiators are supplied with the necessary fixings i.e. wall bracket, plugs, bushes and vents. ½”connections are supplied as standard. Screws are not supplied.
- Projection from wall to front face (approximate): 105mm
- Valve connections: Side valve connections, so add an extra 150mm to the width of the radiator to allow for valves (these are not pipe centres).
- Valves and finishing touches: These not included as there is now so much choice available. See our Valves page for valves and accessories to complete the look.
- Pipe centre measurements: Approximate pipe centres can be provided if you wish to install your pipework in advance of receiving your radiator.
- Manufacturer’s guarantee: 5 year manufacturer’s guarantee against manufacturing defects.
- Heat outputs: These are shown at operating temperatures of 90/70/20 (Dt60°c). To obtain Dt50°c outputs, multiply the outputs shown by 0.789.
- Water treatment: The manufacturer’s guarantee will only be valid if your radiators are installed in accordance with British Standards. This means that, on completion of installation, the system should be properly flushed and filled to remove debris and minimise the presence of solid particles and chemical residues, which may cause corrosion and damage within the system. Corrosion inhibitor should be used in accordance with British Standards and should take into account the particular metals within the system.
- Terms and Conditions: All sales are subject to our standard Ts and Cs; a copy can be downloaded from our website.
- VAT: The prices shown are inclusive of VAT.