CALL US: 01274 567789
Esse Vector - Electric - SALE PRICE!
SPECIAL REDUCED PRICING FOR A LIMITED PERIOD!
ESSE’s all-new Vector electric stove is a striking addition to the range and looks destined to become a modern classic. Designed specifically to slot into busy 21st Century lifestyles, this iconic electric heater has been developed for a sophisticated customer looking for style, functionality, performance and flexibility. A stylish addition to any room, Vector’s contemporary design is the result of a collaboration between British designer, Adrian Stokes, and ESSE’s own in-house research and development team. Finished in a choice of stylish finishes, Vector’s bold and distinctive design embodies form and function, providing both radiant and convective heat via an efficient cylindrical body enhanced by elegant fin detailing and a subtle warm amber glow. Vector requires no installation or maintenance and can be used in any room with a 13amp socket, but unlike a fan heater, it is silent and draught-free. A single top-mounted dial switches the power on or off and varies the temperature. After being powered down, the Vector continues to heat a room for up to 30 minutes. With a maximum output of 2kW, Vector can provide additional heat for occasional spaces such as spare rooms, home offices, loft and attic spaces, ‘man caves’, summerhouses and conservatories and it’s the perfect appliance to give a welcome boost to the central heating in any room where families want a warm and cosy environment in which to relax. 730mm high x 275mm diameter.
- Built to last – oversize heating elements and robust construction ensure years and years of dependable service
- The go-anywhere space heater – provides deep, even heat wherever there’s a 13amp plug socket
- Unique design combines radiant and convective heat for outstanding performance and longevity
- Easy to use – one simple dial control: on/off and temperature adjustment
- Maintenance-free with a class-leading Lifetime Service Guarantee for complete peace of mind
- Designed and built in Britain by dedicated craftsmen with decades of experience
Lead Time: Approximately 2 working days
|Finish||Price incl VAT|
- Lead time: Usually in stock: approximately 2 working days.
- Finishes: Choose from Graphite (a very dark metallic grey), Rose (a dark metallic brown) or Silverstone (a dark metallic silver). Swatches available on request.
- Controls: Simple temperature controls as standard or the Vector electric stove can be upgraded to add extra functions and controls, via in-house controllers or via an app on your device(s); the aim being to minimize energy wastage and maximise efficiency - contact our sales team for more information.
- Material: Made of aluminium.
- Delivery: We offer delivery to most addresses on the UK mainland (excluding some remote areas) [MORE INFORMATION].
- Manufacturer’s guarantee: Esse offer a Lifetime Service Guarantee#.
- Terms and Conditions: All sales are subject to our standard Ts and Cs; a copy can be downloaded from our website.
- VAT: The prices shown are inclusive of VAT.
#Lifetime Service Guarantee
Your ESSE Vector has been designed and built for longevity in Lancashire. ESSE stands behind every item that leaves our factory. With more than 160 years of expert craftsmanship, ESSE builds products our customers can depend on. A combination of high-quality materials and unique production processes create a product that is built to last.
We’re so confident about the quality and durability of the Vector that we make an unconditional and unwavering promise: The ESSE Vector is guaranteed for life.*
In the unlikely event that your ESSE Vector stops working, we will fix it for free. Should any component fail after the initial five-year warranty period, we will fix it for free. You only pay for the parts and return transport costs.
If components within your Vector stove fail, contact your retailer and we will take care of you. Guaranteed. *When supplied by an ESSE Specialist Retailer. See T&Cs below for details and exclusions.
Essential Information: In order for your guarantee to be activated, you must register either online, via e-mail or by post within 30 days of receipt of delivery of your ESSE product.
T&Cs:As long as your Vector is supplied by an ESSE Specialist Retailer, it is covered by a five-year manufacturer-backed warranty. Beyond the initial five-year warranty, you only pay for the parts and return transport costs. Servicing and labour are FREE. To activate your Lifetime Service Guarantee, you must register either online, via e-mail or by post within 30 days of receipt of delivery of your ESSE product. Maintenance or repair performed by someone other than ESSE will void the Lifetime Service Guarantee. ESSE heaters are not impervious to normal wear or accidental damage. Our Lifetime Product Guarantee does not cover the following:
- Damage that was visible at the time of purchase
- Damage resulting from failure to care for your Vector
- Discoloration due to liquid spillage, use of non-suitable cleaning products or chemicals
- Impact accident due to chipping or breaking caused by normal wear or other damage.
Our Lifetime Servicing Guarantee is non-transferable and is limited to the ESSE Vector electric stove.