CALL US: 01274 567789
Estante towel rail
Towel rail luxury at its best, the Estante sets the "shelf" high when it comes quality standards. The matt black finish has a wonderful feel and the addition of beech, oak or teak shelves on it's square tube profile bring an already wonderful product to life. The appealing and functional boxes are very firmly ticked with this product.
- Next day delivery
- Matt black finish
- Optional wood shelves
Lead Time: Approx 1 to 2 w/days (most sizes in matt black) / Approx 4 to 6 weeks (other sizes and finishes)
|Model||Size||Output (Watts/BTUs)||Finish||Shelf||Price incl VAT|
|Electric||H: 1080mm / W: 500mm||400w||Matt black||No shelf||£544.84|
|Central Heating||H: 1080mm / W: 500mm||501/1709||Matt black||No shelf||£424.00|
|Dual Fuel||H: 1080mm / W: 500mm||501/1709 400W||Matt black||No shelf||£501.38|
|Electric||H: 1200mm / W: 500mm||400w||Matt black||No shelf||£591.48|
|Central Heating||H: 1200mm / W: 500mm||556/1898||Matt black||No shelf||£470.64|
|Dual Fuel||H: 1200mm / W: 500mm||556/1898 400W||Matt black||No shelf||£548.02|
|Electric||H: 1440mm / W: 500mm||600w||Matt black||No shelf||£639.18|
|Central Heating||H: 1440mm / W: 500mm||669/2283||Matt black||No shelf||£518.34|
|Dual Fuel||H: 1440mm / W: 500mm||669/2283 600W||Matt black||No shelf||£595.72|
|Electric||H: 1680mm / W: 500mm||600w||Matt black||No shelf||£730.34|
|Central Heating||H: 1680mm / W: 500mm||781/2665||Matt black||No shelf||£609.50|
|Dual Fuel||H: 1680mm / W: 500mm||781/2665 600W||Matt black||No shelf||£686.88|
|Electric||H: 1920mm / W: 500mm||900w||Matt black||No shelf||£778.04|
|Central Heating||H: 1920mm / W: 500mm||894/3050||Matt black||No shelf||£657.20|
|Dual Fuel||H: 1920mm / W: 500mm||894/3050 900W||Matt black||No shelf||£734.58|
|Electric||H: 480mm / W: 500mm||150W||Matt black||No shelf||£401.74|
|Central Heating||H: 480mm / W: 500mm||219/747||Matt black||No shelf||£280.90|
|Dual Fuel||H: 480mm / W: 500mm||219/747 150W||Matt black||No shelf||£358.28|
|Electric||H: 720mm / W: 500mm||300w||Matt black||No shelf||£474.88|
|Central Heating||H: 720mm / W: 500mm||331/1129||Matt black||No shelf||£354.04|
|Dual Fuel||H: 720mm / W: 500mm||331/1129 300W||Matt black||No shelf||£431.42|
|Electric||H: 840mm / W: 500mm||300w||Matt black||No shelf||£497.14|
|Central Heating||H: 840mm / W: 500mm||387/1320||Matt black||No shelf||£376.30|
|Dual Fuel||H: 840mm / W: 500mm||387/1320 300W||Matt black||No shelf||£453.68|
- Lead time: Matt black models are usually in stock: approximately 1 to 2 working day. All other finishes are by special order: approximately 4 weeks. Special order means that an order cannot be cancelled once manufacturing has commenced.
- Finishes: Matt black (RAL 9005) or choose from a range of other colours and finishes - colour card and swatches are available on request. Matt finishes (except matt black) incur a surcharge of 25%. Dual fuel or electric versions come with a chrome element and chrome parts as standard; white element is available by request.
- Power: Choose from either piped central heating, "dual fuel" (central heating with electric element) or all electric versions. Dual fuel and electric versions are supplied with basic on/off electric elements as standard; adjustable thermostatic elements are available on request for a surcharge. Please allow 200mm beneath the radiator to allow for the electric parts. Dual fuel radiators have lower heat outputs when using the summer heating element – please ask for more information.
- Shelves: Shelves are an optional extra. Choose from a range of woods. One shelf as standard but more are available for a surcharge on request.
- Material: Made of mild steel.
- Delivery: We offer delivery to most addresses on the UK mainland (excluding some remote areas) [MORE INFORMATION].
- Fixings: Radiators are supplied with the necessary fixings i.e. wall bracket, plugs, bushes and vents. ½”connections are supplied as standard. Screws are not supplied.
- Projection from wall to front face: 72mm to 80mm (excluding shelf)
- Valve connections: Underside valve connections.
- Valves and finishing touches: These not included as there is now so much choice available. See our Valves page for valves and accessories to complete the look.
- Pipe centre measurements (for central heating versions): Approximate pipe centres can be provided if you wish to install your pipework in advance of receiving your radiator.
- Manufacturer’s guarantee: 5 year manufacturer’s guarantee on the radiator. 1 year manufacturer's guarantee on the electrical components.
- Heat outputs (for central heating versions): These are shown at operating temperatures of 90/70/20 (∆t60°C). To obtain ∆t50°C outputs, multiply the outputs shown by 0.789.
- Water treatment: The manufacturer’s guarantee will only be valid if your radiators are installed in accordance with British Standards. This means that, on completion of installation, the system should be properly flushed and filled to remove debris and minimise the presence of solid particles and chemical residues, which may cause corrosion and damage within the system. Corrosion inhibitor should be used in accordance with British Standards and should take into account the particular metals within the system.
- Terms and Conditions: All sales are subject to our standard Ts and Cs; a copy can be downloaded from our website.
- VAT: The prices shown are inclusive of VAT.