Face radiator - SALE
Sheer Confidence. The Face smacks of simple beauty and enviable good looks. Cleverly designed, the stunning brushed steel facade masks the highly efficient radiator behind. Excellent at its job, available in a wide range of sizes and built to last, there's more to this model than just a pretty Face. Heavily reduced prices but only available whilst stocks last.
- All sizes heavily discounted
- Contemporary brushed steel finish
- Slimline vertical design
There is no Price List.
- Lead time: This radiator has now been discontinued so is only available whilst stocks last: approximately 3 to 4 working days.
- Finishes: Brushed steel front panel.
- Material: Made of mild steel with a brushed steel front panel.
- Delivery: We offer delivery to most addresses on the UK mainland (excluding some remote areas) [MORE INFORMATION].
- Fixings: Radiators are supplied with the necessary fixings i.e. wall bracket, plugs, bushes and vents. ½”connections are supplied as standard. Screws are not supplied.
- Projection from wall to front face (approximate): Double models: 90mm or 110mm (brackets have 2 settings) / Single models – please ask our sales team.
- Valve connections: Horizontal models: Underside and side valve connections. When using side valve connections, you need to add an extra 150mm to the width of the radiator to allow for valves (these are not pipe centres). / Vertical models: underside valve connections.
- Valves and finishing touches: These not included as there is now so much choice available. See our Valves page for valves and accessories to complete the look.
- Pipe centre measurements: Approximate pipe centres can be provided if you wish to install your pipework in advance of receiving your radiator.
- Manufacturer’s guarantee: 5 year manufacturer’s guarantee against manufacturing defects.
- Heat outputs: These are shown at operating temperatures of 90/70/20 (Dt60°c). To obtain Dt50°c outputs, multiply the outputs shown by 0.789.
- Water treatment: The manufacturer’s guarantee will only be valid if your radiators are installed in accordance with British Standards. This means that, on completion of installation, the system should be properly flushed and filled to remove debris and minimise the presence of solid particles and chemical residues, which may cause corrosion and damage within the system. Corrosion inhibitor should be used in accordance with British Standards and should take into account the particular metals within the system.
- Terms and Conditions: All sales are subject to our standard Ts and Cs; a copy can be downloaded from our website.
- VAT: The prices shown are inclusive of VAT.