Long and low, no longer hidden away behind grills, the industrial heating element now appears as a radiator in its own right. Flowform's circular fins, designed for technical efficiency, add a dramatic visual interest to modern living and working areas.
- Starting at only 13cm high
- Up to 2m long
- Industrial, finned design
|Size||Finish||Heat Output (Watts/BTUs)||Price incl VAT|
|H: 130mm / W: 1000mm / D: 88mm||White||311/1061||£384.00|
|H: 130mm / W: 1000mm / D: 88mm||Your Colour||311/1061||£480.00|
|H: 130mm / W: 1500mm / D: 88mm||White||456/1557||£471.60|
|H: 130mm / W: 1500mm / D: 88mm||Your Colour||456/1557||£589.20|
|H: 130mm / W: 2000mm / D: 88mm||White||629/2148||£573.60|
|H: 130mm / W: 2000mm / D: 88mm||Your Colour||629/2148||£717.60|
|H: 190mm / W: 1000mm / D: 140mm||White||467/1596||£562.80|
|H: 190mm / W: 1000mm / D: 140mm||Your Colour||467/1596||£703.20|
|H: 190mm / W: 1000mm / D: 140mm||Chrome||437/1492||£985.20|
|H: 190mm / W: 1500mm / D: 140mm||White||714/2437||£675.60|
|H: 190mm / W: 1500mm / D: 140mm||Your Colour||714/2437||£844.80|
|H: 190mm / W: 1500mm / D: 140mm||Chrome||648/2212||£1,182.00|
|H: 190mm / W: 2000mm / D: 140mm||White||1007/3437||£790.80|
|H: 190mm / W: 2000mm / D: 140mm||Your Colour||1007/3437||£988.80|
|H: 190mm / W: 2000mm / D: 140mm||Chrome||892/3045||£1,383.60|
- Lead time: All sizes in white (semi-gloss RAL 9010): usually in stock in the UK. / Other finishes are by special order: approximately 6 to 8 weeks. Special order means that an order cannot be cancelled once manufacturing has commenced.
- Finishes: White is semi-gloss Warm White RAL 9010. Swatches available on request.
- Material: Made of mild steel.
- Delivery: We offer delivery to most addresses on the UK mainland (excluding some remote areas) [MORE INFORMATION].
- Fixings: Radiators are supplied with the necessary fixings i.e. wall bracket, plugs, bushes and vents. 1/2″ connections are supplied as standard. Screws are not supplied.
- Diameter: 88mm or 133mm
- Valve connections: Side valve connections so add 150mm in total to the width of the radiator to allow for valves. (These are not pipe centre measurements.)
- Valves and finishing touches: These not included as there is now so much choice available. See our Valves page for valves and accessories to complete the look.
- Pipe centre measurements: Approximate pipe centres can be provided if you wish to install your pipework in advance of receiving your radiator.
- Manufacturer’s guarantee: 5 year manufacturer’s guarantee against manufacturing defects.
- Heat outputs: These are shown at operating temperatures of ∆t60°C (British standard). To obtain ∆t50°C outputs (European standard), multiply the outputs shown by 0.789.
- Water treatment: The manufacturer’s guarantee will only be valid if your radiators are installed in accordance with British Standards. This means that, on completion of installation, the system should be properly flushed and filled to remove debris and minimise the presence of solid particles and chemical residues, which may cause corrosion and damage within the system. Corrosion inhibitor should be used in accordance with British Standards and should take into account the particular metals within the system.
- Terms and Conditions: All sales are subject to our standard Ts and Cs; a copy can be downloaded from our website.
- VAT: The prices shown are inclusive of VAT.