Forge Electric Radiators
Forge ahead with this stunning, bare metal, electric cast iron radiator bringing effortless cool design and heart-warmingly impressive performance to traditional and contemporary settings. Hand polished across the entire radiator (not just front and top), but for the intricate areas on the internal columns which are out of reach.As a finishing touch, these radiators are supplied with our luxury wall stays in black nickel finish. The Rolls Royce of polished cast iron, Forge not only has clean crisp casting lines but benefits from a unique lacquering process which ensures the luxurious highly polished finish will remain for years to come, with no maintenance whatsoever. No short cuts are taken with Forge:
- Clear lacquer coating so no oiling required
- 100 year manufacturer's guarantee on the casting
- Cast in Europe
There is no Price List.
- Lead time: All Forge radiators are by special order: approximately 4 weeks. Special order means that, once manufacture has commenced, orders cannot be cancelled.
- Finishes: Our factory has developed a patent pending lacquering process which is essential for every polished cast iron radiator. This process will ensure that your polished cast iron radiator will look like they have just been polished for years to come. The lacquer we use is unique; it's special formulation incorporates inhibiting agents along with a non-yellowing, semi-elastic lacquer. The inhibitors prevent any bronzing or rusting from within while the lacquer prevents oxidization of the outer surface without changing the colour of the polished metal. The semi-elastic nature is designed to make damage to the lacquer's outer skin as difficult as possible to scratch. However, we supply touch-up lacquer just in case the radiator is scratched during it's lifetime. The finished product has been thoroughly tested so confidence in this guarantee extends to this use of our polished radiators in bathrooms or damp environments. Please note: Cast iron radiators have a textured finish. For a smooth finish, see our Bare Metal Classic or Core radiators, which are made of steel. Clear lacquer as standard, but other tinted lacquers are available on request.
- Electric element: This radiator is a central heating radiator that is supplied with a DIY electrification kit - full installation instructions are provided.
- The element control box has a dial on it to enable you to adjust the temperature (operating range 20-70?C) or set it to frost protection when not in use.
- It does not have a timer as standard.
- It can be upgraded to add extra functions and controls, via in-house controllers or via an app on your device(s); the aim being to minimize energy wastage and maximise efficiency - contact our sales team for more information.
- Please allow an extra 60mm width to allow space for the element control box.
- The element control box is anthracite as standard - other finishes available on request.
- The electric element has 1m of white flex.
- 240V on/off operation.
- Mounting: Cast iron radiators are floor-standing (with feet) as standard and heights shown include the feet. Wall-mounted versions (without feet) with special brackets are available on request.
- Long radiators: Sizes over 1200mm wide will arrive in more than one block to make them easier to move around, meaning they need to be joined together on site. Therefore a joining tool is required and can be supplied on a sale or return basis (£120 refundable deposit). Remember to add a joining tool to your order via Joining tools. Contact our team to discuss the best way to return the tool and ensure a refund.
- Material: Made of cast iron.
- Delivery: We offer delivery to most addresses on the UK mainland (excluding some remote areas) [MORE INFORMATION]
- Fixings: Radiators are supplied with the necessary fixings i.e. wall bracket, plugs, bushes and vents. Cast iron radiators are floor-standing (with feet) as standard - wall mounted versions (without feet) are available on request. Screws are not supplied.
- Depth: Radiator depth at deepest part (excluding wall bracket) = 4 column = 180mm /?6 column = 255mm
- Projection from the wall: minimum is depth of radiator plus skirting board depth.
- Manufacturer?s guarantee: 100 year manufacturer's guarantee against manufacturing defects on the radiator body and 1 year manufacturer's guarantee against manufacturing defects on the electric element.
- Terms and Conditions: All sales are subject to our standard Ts and Cs; a copy can be downloaded from our website.
- VAT: The prices shown are inclusive of VAT.