Gilstead towel rail - STOCKED
Bring authenticity and luxury to your bathroom with the Gilstead. This handsome ball jointed towel radiator not only looks gorgeous but is extremely practical with oodles of hanging space. A new design feature allows central heating versions to be easily electrified, significantly reducing the lead time and cost of dual fuel and electric models. This model is held in stock for quick delivery but other sizes and finishes are also available by special order - please ask for a quote.
- Next day delivery
- Lots of towel drying space
- Central heating, electric or "dual fuel"
|Model||Size||Output (Watts/BTUs)||Price incl VAT|
|Central Heating||H: 850mm / W: 600mm / Projection: 235mm||611/2083||£708.00|
|Dual Fuel||H: 850mm / W: 600mm / Projection: 235mm||611/2083 150W x 2||£852.00|
|Electric||H: 850mm / W: 600mm / Projection: 235mm||150W x 2||£969.00|
- Lead time: All models are usually in stock in the UK: approximately 1 to 2 working days.
- Finishes: Polished chrome. Other finishes may be available by special order - please ask for more information and a quote.
- Bespoke service: Other sizes, designs and finishes are available by special order – please ask for more information and a quote.
- Power: Choose from either piped central heating, "dual fuel" (central heating with electric element) or all electric versions. Dual fuel and electric versions are supplied with a basic on/off electric element. Adjustable thermostatic elements are available for a surcharge. Dual fuel radiators have lower heat outputs when using the summer heating element – please ask for more information.
- Material: Made of mild steel.
- Delivery: We offer delivery to most addresses on the UK mainland (excluding some remote areas) [MORE INFORMATION].
- Fixings: Radiators are supplied with the necessary fixings i.e. wall bracket, plugs, bushes and vents. ½”connections are supplied as standard. Screws are not supplied.
- Projection from wall to front face: 235mm minimum.
- Valve connections: Inward facing valve connections.
- Valves and finishing touches: These not included as there is now so much choice available. See advice above then our Valves page for valves and accessories to complete the look.
- Pipe centre measurements: Approximate pipe centres can be provided if you wish to install your pipework in advance of receiving your radiator.
- Manufacturer’s guarantee: 5 year manufacturer’s guarantee against manufacturing defects.
- Heat outputs: These are shown at operating temperatures of 90/70/20 (∆t60°C). To obtain ∆t50°C outputs, multiply the outputs shown by 0.789.
- Water treatment: The manufacturer’s guarantee will only be valid if your radiators are installed in accordance with British Standards. This means that, on completion of installation, the system should be properly flushed and filled to remove debris and minimise the presence of solid particles and chemical residues, which may cause corrosion and damage within the system. Corrosion inhibitor should be used in accordance with British Standards and should take into account the particular metals within the system.
- Terms and Conditions: All sales are subject to our standard Ts and Cs; a copy can be downloaded from our website.
- VAT: The prices shown are inclusive of VAT.