Hot Spring Designer Radiators
Brilliantly imaginative, the award-winning design of Hot Spring captures a tightly coiled elegance in reflected light. Mesmerising and stylish, the Hot Spring is an iconic design that will stand the test of time.
- Award-winning design
- Choice of stunning finishes
There is no Price List.
- Lead time: Chrome: all sizes usually in stock in the UK for delivery in 7 to 10 working days / White (RAL 9010) and other colours are all by special order: approximately 6 to 8 weeks. Special order means that an order cannot be cancelled once manufacturing has commenced.
- Finishes: White is semi-gloss Warm White RAL 9010.
- Material: Made of mild steel.
- Delivery: We offer delivery to most addresses on the UK mainland (excluding some remote areas) [MORE INFORMATION].
- Fixings: Radiators are supplied with the necessary fixings i.e. wall bracket, plugs, bushes and vents. 1/2" connections are supplied as standard. Screws are not supplied.
- Diameter: 200mm
- Projection from the wall: 280mm
- Valve connections: Underside valve connections.
- Valves and finishing touches: These not included as there is now so much choice available. See our Valves page for valves and accessories to complete the look.
- Pipe centre measurements: Approximate pipe centres can be provided if you wish to install your pipework in advance of receiving your radiator.
- Manufacturer's guarantee: 5 year manufacturer's guarantee against manufacturing defects.
- Heat outputs: These are shown at operating temperatures of ∆t60°C (British standard). To obtain ∆t50°C outputs (European standard), multiply the outputs shown by 0.789.
- Water treatment: The manufacturer's guarantee will only be valid if your radiators are installed in accordance with British Standards. This means that, on completion of installation, the system should be properly flushed and filled to remove debris and minimise the presence of solid particles and chemical residues, which may cause corrosion and damage within the system. Corrosion inhibitor should be used in accordance with British Standards and should take into account the particular metals within the system.
- Terms and Conditions: All sales are subject to our standard Ts and Cs; a copy can be downloaded from our website.
- VAT: The prices shown are inclusive of VAT.