CALL US: 01274 567789
Hudevad LK low radiator
Low on height and low on price; the latest addition to our Designer range achieves excellent heat outputs despite its compact dimensions and streamlined design, perfect for large spaces with height restrictions or in front of glazing. Keep this find on the down-low though to avoid disappointment, as stock is limited. Made by Hudevad of Denmark.
- Long, low radiator
- Wall-hung or floor-standing
- Made in Denmark
Price On Application
Lead Time: Limited stock currently available - please call to check lead times
There is no Price List.
- Lead time: Stock is quite limited currently – please call to check stock and confirm lead times.
- Finishes: Finished in Warm White (RAL 9010) as standard. / Other colours are also available by special order – please ask for a quote.
- Sizes: Many more sizes are available by special order; please ask for a quotation.
- Design: Wall-mounted as standard (wall brackets included in the price). Floor-standing (with feet) models are available on request. Height for floor-mounted models shown is the minimum (122mm). Please ask if there is a specific height you require. “Feet” are supplied with white covers.
- Material: Made of mild steel.
- Delivery: We offer delivery to most addresses on the UK mainland (excluding some remote areas) [MORE INFORMATION].
- Fixings: Radiators are supplied with the necessary fixings i.e. wall bracket, plugs, bushes and vents. ½”connections are supplied as standard. Screws are not supplied.
- Depth: 84mm
- Projection from wall to front face (approximate): 128mm
- Valve connections: Side valve connections, so add an extra 150mm to the width of the radiator to allow for valves. (These are not pipe centres).
- Valves and finishing touches: These not included as there is now so much choice available. See our Valves page for valves and accessories to complete the look.
- Pipe centre measurements: Approximate pipe centres can be provided if you wish to install your pipework in advance of receiving your radiator.
- Manufacturer’s guarantee: 5 year manufacturer’s guarantee against manufacturing defects.
- Heat outputs: These are shown at operating temperatures of 90/70/20 (Dt60°c). To obtain Dt50°c outputs, multiply the outputs shown by 0.789.
- Water treatment: The manufacturer’s guarantee will only be valid if your radiators are installed in accordance with British Standards. This means that, on completion of installation, the system should be properly flushed and filled to remove debris and minimise the presence of solid particles and chemical residues, which may cause corrosion and damage within the system. Corrosion inhibitor should be used in accordance with British Standards and should take into account the particular metals within the system.
- Terms and Conditions: All sales are subject to our standard Ts and Cs; a copy can be downloaded from our website.
- VAT: The prices shown are inclusive of VAT.