CALL US: 01274 567789
Hudevad P5K radiator (Dansk Odin)
Elegant minimalism and architectural form. The clean uncomplicated timeless style of the Dansk Odin (P5K) flat panel radiator lends itself to contemporary and traditional settings alike and is a popular choice for use throughout the house. Made by Hudevad of Denmark and finished to the highest standard with a simple yet strong design, the Dansk Odin provides a winning formula, disappearing into white walls or complimenting contrasting wall colours. Free delivery service.
- Minimalist design
- Only 70mm projection
- Made in Denmark
Price On Application
Lead Time: Limited stock available - please call for lead times
There is no Price List.
- Lead time:?Stock is quite limited currently – please call to check stock and confirm lead times.
- Finishes:?Finished in Warm White (RAL 9010) as standard. / Other colours are also available by special order; please ask for a quote.
- Design: Horizontal models have open sides and a closed top as pictured, whereas the vertical models have closed sides and an open top.
- Accessories:?Towel pegs and towel rails are available as attachments by special order; please ask for more details.
- Material:?Made of mild steel.
- Delivery:?We offer delivery to most addresses on the UK mainland (excluding some remote areas) [MORE INFORMATION].
- Fixings:?Radiators are supplied with the necessary fixings i.e. wall bracket, plugs, bushes and vents. 1/2″ connections are supplied as standard. Screws are not supplied.
- Projection from wall to front face (approximate): 70mm
- Valve connections:?Vertical models: underside valve connections / Horizontal models: side valve connections, so add an extra 150mm to the width of the radiator to allow for valves (these are not the pipe centre measurements). Other valve connections including hidden valves are available by special order; please ask for more details.
- Valves and finishing touches:?These not included as there is now so much choice available. See our Valves page for valves and accessories to complete the look.
- Pipe centre measurements: Approximate pipe centres can be provided if you wish to install your pipework in advance of receiving your radiator.
- Manufacturer’s guarantee:?5 year manufacturer’s guarantee against manufacturing defects.
- Heat outputs: These are shown at operating temperatures of ?t60?C?(British standard). To obtain ?t50?C outputs (European standard), multiply the outputs shown by 0.789.
- Water treatment: The manufacturer’s guarantee will only be valid if your radiators are installed in accordance with British Standards. This means that, on completion of installation, the system should be properly flushed and filled to remove debris and minimise the presence of solid particles and chemical residues, which may cause corrosion and damage within the system. Corrosion inhibitor should be used in accordance with British Standards and should take into account the particular metals within the system.
- Terms and Conditions:?All sales are subject to our standard Ts and Cs; a copy can be downloaded from our website.
- VAT:?The prices shown are inclusive of VAT.