Hudevad Plan radiator (Dansk)
Plan to be amazed by the wall hugging credentials of this simple beauty. With just a 10mm wall bracket, Hudevad's Plan (Dansk) radiator sits tight, making a perfect match for the minimalists at heart. With a high quality finish, impressive performance and available in a wide range of sizes, the Plan is ideal for use around the house. "Failing to plan is planning to fail!", said Winston Churchill, and who are we to disagree?!
- Minimalist design
- Starting at only 50mm projection
- Made in Denmark
There is no Price List.
- Lead time: Stock is quite limited currently – please call to check stock and confirm lead times.
- Finishes: Finished in Warm White (RAL 9010) as standard. / Other colours are also available by special order – please ask for a quote.
- Sizes: Many more are available by special order – please call/email to request a quote.
- Accessories: Towel pegs and towel rails are available as attachments by special order – please ask for more details.
- Material: Made of mild steel.
- Delivery: We offer delivery to most addresses on the UK mainland (excluding some remote areas) [MORE INFORMATION].
- Fixings: Radiators are supplied with the necessary fixings i.e. wall bracket, plugs, bushes and vents. 1/2″ connections are supplied as standard. Screws are not supplied.
- Projection from wall to front face (approximate): Depth of radiator plus 10mm.
- Valve connections: Side valve connections as standard, so add an extra 150mm to the width of the radiator to allow for valves. Please note these are not pipe centres. Other valve connections including hidden valves are available by special order – please ask for more details.
- Valves and finishing touches: These not included as there is now so much choice available. See our Valves page for valves and accessories to complete the look.
- Pipe centre measurements: Approximate pipe centres can be provided if you wish to install your pipework in advance of receiving your radiator.
- Manufacturer’s guarantee: 5 year manufacturer’s guarantee against manufacturing defects.
- Heat outputs: These are shown at operating temperatures of ∆t60˚C (British standard). To obtain ∆t50˚C outputs (European standard), multiply the outputs shown by 0.789.
- Water treatment: The manufacturer’s guarantee will only be valid if your radiators are installed in accordance with British Standards. This means that, on completion of installation, the system should be properly flushed and filled to remove debris and minimise the presence of solid particles and chemical residues, which may cause corrosion and damage within the system. Corrosion inhibitor should be used in accordance with British Standards and should take into account the particular metals within the system.
- Terms and Conditions: All sales are subject to our standard Ts and Cs; a copy can be downloaded from our website.
- VAT: The prices shown are inclusive of VAT.