Inca towel rail - SALE
Square vertical headers with round cross tubes combine to create a deceptively simple stainless steel design that puts a new twist on a classic ladder style heated towel rail. Clearance stock so only available whilst stocks last.
- Quick delivery
- Perfect for use in small bathrooms, cloakrooms and en-suites
- Hugely discounted prices!
There is no Price List.
- Lead time: One size only. Whilst stocks remain, approximately 2 to 3 working days.
- Finishes: Polished stainless steel has an appearance similar to chrome.
- Power: Choose from either piped central heating, "dual fuel" (central heating with electric element) or all electric versions. Dual fuel and electric versions are supplied with thermostatic adjustable electric elements. Dual fuel radiators have lower heat outputs when using the summer heating element – please ask for more information.
- Design: Square vertical heads with round cross tubes.
- Material: Made of stainless steel.
- Delivery: We offer delivery to most addresses on the UK mainland (excluding some remote areas) [MORE INFORMATION].
- Fixings: Radiators are supplied with the necessary fixings i.e. wall bracket, plugs, bushes and vents. ½”connections are supplied as standard. Screws are not supplied.
- Projection from wall to front face (approximate): 85mm
- Valve connections: Underside valve connections.
- Valves and finishing touches: These not included as there is now so much choice available. See our Valves page for valves and accessories to complete the look.
- Pipe centre measurements (for central heating versions): Approximate pipe centres can be provided if you wish to install your pipework in advance of receiving your radiator.
- Manufacturer’s guarantee: 10 year manufacturer’s guarantee on the radiator itself and 2 year manufacturer's guarantee on the electrical components.
- Heat outputs (for central heating versions): These are shown at operating temperatures of 90/70/20 (Dt60°c). To obtain Dt50°c outputs, multiply the outputs shown by 0.789.
- Water treatment: The manufacturer’s guarantee will only be valid if your radiators are installed in accordance with British Standards. This means that, on completion of installation, the system should be properly flushed and filled to remove debris and minimise the presence of solid particles and chemical residues, which may cause corrosion and damage within the system. Corrosion inhibitor should be used in accordance with British Standards and should take into account the particular metals within the system.
- Terms and Conditions: All sales are subject to our standard Ts and Cs; a copy can be downloaded from our website.
- VAT: The prices shown are inclusive of VAT.