iRad Mild Steel Electric Radiators
- Made in the UK.
- Sits very close to the wall
- Wirelessly link more than one iRad to a digital controller
There is no Price List.
Upgrade using the in-house iRad Controller
iRad electric radiators can work individually or together as part of a centrally controlled heating system.
Use one iRad as a stand-alone heater – each radiator has a simple on/off switch or add an iRad Controller to add time and temperature controls.
Pick and mix from the iRad range to create a centrally controlled electric heating system – you just need one iRad Controller per heating zone.
- Each iRad can be wirelessly linked to a central controller;
- iRad Controller is wireless, easy to program, easy to re-program and simple to use;
- iRad Controller operates like a gas central heating controller with:
- 7 day clock, up to 6 temperature settings per day.
- Frost protection.
- Keylock mode – to prevent tampering.
- Boost mode – Unexpectedly cold day? Just click boost to turn on the radiators for the next hour.
- Advance mode – Brings forward the next programme.
- Holiday mode – Turns the heater off subject to “frost protection” mode.
- Lead time: All iRad radiators are by special order. White: approximately 3 weeks. Other finishes: approximately 4 to 6 weeks. Special order means that an order cannot be cancelled once manufacturing has commenced.
- Finishes: White, Silver and Black or choose from a limited range of RAL colours. We can also colour match for a surcharge – please ask for details.
- Sizes: Bespoke sizes are also available – please ask for a quote.
- Controls: Electric heating element is non-adjustable (on/off) without a timer as standard. However, this electric radiator can be upgraded to add extra functions and controls, via the iRad in-house controllers as explained above or via an app on your device(s); the aim being to minimize energy wastage and maximise efficiency – contact our sales team for more information.
- Material: Made of mild steel.
- Delivery: We offer delivery to most addresses on the UK mainland (excluding some remote areas) [MORE INFORMATION].
- Fixings: Radiators are supplied with the necessary fixings i.e. wall bracket, plugs, bushes and vents. Screws are not supplied.
- Depth (excluding brackets): 40mm
- Projection from the wall: 60mm
- Manufacturer’s guarantee: 2 year manufacturer’s guarantee against manufacturing defects.
- Terms and Conditions: All sales are subject to our standard Ts and Cs; a copy can be downloaded from our website.
- VAT: The prices shown are inclusive of VAT.