Iris stainless steel towel rail - SALE
Limited vertical wall space but plenty of towels to dry and warm? Meet the Iris stainless steel towel warmer, ideal for long low wall spaces. It’s simple classic styling and clean lines compliment both traditional and modern settings. The Iris is made of stainless steel that has been polished to gleam and match to chrome accessories.
|Size||Heat Output (Watts/BTUs)||Price incl VAT|
|H: 600mm / W: 1200mm||761/2597||£120.00|
Pipes from wall = we recommend “corner” valves, which are specifically designed for use where pipes are coming from the wall; these valves do not to protrude outside the dimensions of the Alpine towel rails.
- Minimus corner manual valves available in pairs - £28 (polished chrome)
- Elegance corner thermostatic valves available in pairs - £36 (polished chrome)
Pipes from floor = we recommend straight valves.
- Minimus manual valves available in pairs - £26 (polished chrome)
- Elegance straight thermostatic valves available in pairs - £27 (polished chrome)
- Lead time: Only available whilst stocks last. Next working day if ordered before 11am.
- Finishes: Polished stainless steel has an appearance similar to chrome.
- Material: Made of stainless steel.
- Delivery: We offer delivery to most addresses on the UK mainland (excluding some remote areas) [MORE INFORMATION].
- Fixings: Radiators are supplied with the necessary fixings i.e. wall bracket, plugs, bushes and vents. ½”connections are supplied as standard. Screws are not supplied.
- Projection from wall to front face: 100mm
- Valve connections: Underside bottom opposite end valve connections
- Valves and finishing touches: These not included as there is now so much choice available. See advice above then our Valves page for valves and accessories to complete the look.
- Pipe centre measurements: Approximate pipe centres can be provided if you wish to install your pipework in advance of receiving your radiator.
- Manufacturer’s guarantee: 2 year manufacturer’s guarantee against manufacturing defects.
- Heat outputs: These are shown at operating temperatures of 90/70/20 (Dt60°c). To obtain Dt50°c outputs, multiply the outputs shown by 0.789.
- Water treatment: The manufacturer’s guarantee will only be valid if your radiators are installed in accordance with British Standards. This means that, on completion of installation, the system should be properly flushed and filled to remove debris and minimise the presence of solid particles and chemical residues, which may cause corrosion and damage within the system. Corrosion inhibitor should be used in accordance with British Standards and should take into account the particular metals within the system.
- Terms and Conditions: All sales are subject to our standard Ts and Cs; a copy can be downloaded from our website.
- VAT: The prices shown are inclusive of VAT.