CALL US: 01274 567789
Kettlewell towel rail
Designed to appeal to connoisseurs of excellence, heritage and quality, the Kettlewell ball jointed towel radiator brings more than just warm towels to your bathroom or kitchen. Made of coated brass tubes that offer a longer life expectancy than mild steel versions. Choose from central heating, electric and dual fuel versions. Bespoke service is available offering a huge range of other designs, sizes and finishes - please ask for a quote.
- Made in the UK.
- Made of brass tubes with your choice of coating
- Huge range of sizes
Lead Time: Approximately 4 to 6 weeks
|Model||Size||Output (Watts/BTUs)||Price incl VAT|
|Central Heating||H: 952mm / W: 685mm / Projection: 142mm||499/1703||£980.00|
|Central Heating||H: 952mm / W: 837mm / Projection: 142mm||533/1819||£1,085.00|
|Central Heating||H: 952mm / W: 989mm / Projection: 142mm||566/1931||£1,215.00|
|Dual Fuel||H: 952mm / W: 685mm / Projection: 142mm||499/1703 150W||£1,185.00|
|Dual Fuel||H: 952mm / W: 837mm / Projection: 142mm||533/1819 200W||£1,290.00|
|Dual Fuel||H: 952mm / W: 989mm / Projection: 142mm||566/1931 200W||£1,420.00|
|Electric||H: 952mm / W: 685mm / Projection: 142mm||150W||£1,232.00|
|Electric||H: 952mm / W: 837mm / Projection: 142mm||200w||£1,337.00|
|Electric||H: 952mm / W: 989mm / Projection: 142mm||200w||£1,467.00|
- Lead time: All Kettlewell radiators are by special order: approximately 4 to 6 weeks. Special order means that an order cannot be cancelled once manufacturing has commenced.
- Bespoke models: Our bespoke service means we can offer a wide range of other designs, finishes and sizes - please ask for more information and quotes.
- Finishes: Choose from polished chrome, polished brass or brushed nickel. Other special finishes are available - please ask for more information and a quote.
- Power: Choose from either piped central heating, "dual fuel" (central heating with electric element) or all electric versions. Dual fuel and electric versions are supplied with basic on/off electric elements. Dual fuel radiators have lower heat outputs when using the summer heating element – please ask for more information.
- Material: Made of brass with a choice of metal finishes.
- Delivery: We offer delivery to most addresses on the UK mainland (excluding some remote areas) [MORE INFORMATION].
- Fixings: Radiators are supplied with the necessary fixings i.e. wall bracket, plugs, bushes and vents. ½”connections are supplied as standard. Screws are not supplied.
- Projection from wall to front face: 142mm.
- Valve connections: Inward facing valve connections.
- Valves and finishing touches: These not included as there is now so much choice available. See advice above then our Valves page for valves and accessories to complete the look.
- Pipe centre measurements: Approximate pipe centres can be provided if you wish to install your pipework in advance of receiving your radiator.
- Manufacturer’s guarantee: 5 year manufacturer’s guarantee against manufacturing defects.
- Heat outputs: These are shown at operating temperatures of 90/70/20 (Dt60°c). To obtain Dt50°c outputs, multiply the outputs shown by 0.789.
- Water treatment: The manufacturer’s guarantee will only be valid if your radiators are installed in accordance with British Standards. This means that, on completion of installation, the system should be properly flushed and filled to remove debris and minimise the presence of solid particles and chemical residues, which may cause corrosion and damage within the system. Corrosion inhibitor should be used in accordance with British Standards and should take into account the particular metals within the system.
- Terms and Conditions: All sales are subject to our standard Ts and Cs; a copy can be downloaded from our website.
- VAT: The prices shown are inclusive of VAT.