Ladda towel rail
Designed to resemble a sleek, ultra-modern ladder, Ladda leans lightly against the wall in a clever design twist. The wide gaps between the horizontal bars make it easy to dry plump, fluffy towels. Made of 100% stainless steel and comes with a 25 year manufacturer's guarantee and is available for next working day delivery (if ordered before 11am).
- Unique "ladder" design
- Next day delivery
- 25 year manufacturer's guarantee
There is no Price List.
- Lead time: All Ladda towel rails are usually in stock in the UK: next working day delivery if ordered before 11am.
- Finishes: Polished stainless steel has an appearance similar to chrome. Satin stainless steel has a matt finish.
- Power: Central heating as standard. Dual fuel and electric versions are also available on request – please ask for more details.
- Material: Made of stainless steel.
- Delivery: We offer delivery to most addresses on the UK mainland (excluding some remote areas) [MORE INFORMATION].
- Fixings: Radiators are supplied with the necessary fixings i.e. wall bracket, plugs, bushes and vents. ½”connections are supplied as standard. Screws are not supplied.
- Projection from wall to front face: 190mm at deepest point.
- Valve connections: Inside leg valve connections
- Valves and finishing touches: These not included as there is now so much choice available. See advice above then our Valves page for valves and accessories to complete the look.
- Pipe centre measurements: Approximate pipe centres can be provided if you wish to install your pipework in advance of receiving your radiator.
- Manufacturer’s guarantee: 25 year manufacturer’s guarantee against manufacturing defects.
- Heat outputs: These are shown at operating temperatures of 90/70/20 (Dt60°c). To obtain Dt50°c outputs, multiply the outputs shown by 0.789.
- Water treatment: The manufacturer’s guarantee will only be valid if your radiators are installed in accordance with British Standards. This means that, on completion of installation, the system should be properly flushed and filled to remove debris and minimise the presence of solid particles and chemical residues, which may cause corrosion and damage within the system. Corrosion inhibitor should be used in accordance with British Standards and should take into account the particular metals within the system.
- Terms and Conditions: All sales are subject to our standard Ts and Cs; a copy can be downloaded from our website.
- VAT: The prices shown are inclusive of VAT.